Recent Navigation Warnings of China Waters No.93
We have obtained the recent navigation warnings of the China Waters issued by China MSA. Please see the following the free translations by the law firm in Shanghai, China, Sloma & Co.
- Subsea Pipelines (Flexible Pipe) Laying Operation of Jinzhou 25-1 Oil Field 6/11 Development Project
LHT(2020) No. 116
China MSA 9 June 2020
- Work duration: 10 June 2020 – 20 December 2020, round-the-clock operation.
- Work unit: Neptune Offshore Engineering Development Co., Ltd.
- Work boat: “Hai En 302” “Gang Jian Tuo 6001” “Zhen Hang Tuo 8”
- Work site: Waters bounded by following 2 points within a range of one sea mile from both sides:
A: 40°14′40.37″N/121°01′21.55″E; B: 40°19′04.99″N/121°03′42.31″E.
- The workboats should display and exhibit lights and shapes as regulated.
- The workboats should strengthen lookout and keep watch on VHF16 and VHF67.
- During the over-water operation, workboats should take safety method as far as possible to ensure the operation safety.
- Passing vessels should strengthen lookout and pay attention to the avoidance.
- Notice on Announcement of Xianglu Huaping Reef Anchorage
ZHT (2020) No. 55
China MSA 8 June 2020
Xianglu Huaping Reef Anchorage has been newly set up in Zhoushan sea area, related safety issues are hereby announced as follows (2000 National Geodetic Coordinate System):
- Anchorage area:
The anchorage area for dangerous goods vessels is the waters bounded by the following 4 points:
The anchorage area for non-dangerous goods vessels is the waters bounded by the following 5 points:
- Anchorage Function: The anchorage is available to the vessels less than 100,000- tonnage for waiting berth, pilotage and awaiting tide.
- There is a separated zone between the anchorage area for dangerous goods vessels and that for non-dangerous goods vessels. Vessels are prohibited to drop anchor in this zone.
- After anchoring, vessels should display signals as regulated, strengthen duty, pay attention to the surrounding wind current and adjust the length of the anchor chain in time to ensure the safety of the anchorage.
- Vessels should depart from the anchorage as early as possible where the weather condition goes worse which affects the safety of anchorage.
- Repair Operation of Subsea Oil Pipelines between Cezi Island and ZhenHai
ZHT (2020) No.70
China MSA 18 June 2020
- Work duration: 18 June 2020 – 18 August 2020
- Work site:
Area I: nearby sea areas of north channel of Xihoumen, centered by 30°10′20″N/121°51′07″E (2000 National Geodetic Coordinate System), with a radius of 300 meters. Area II: nearby sea areas of north channel of Jintang Bridge, centered by 30°08′24″N/121°48′27″E (2000 National Geodetic Coordinate System), with a radius of 300 meters.
- Workboat and mode: “Zhong You Hai 101” and “Jun Hao 3” will conduct subsea oil pipelines repair operations in the above work site respectively. “ Zhong You Hai 282 ”, “ Zhou An Tuo 1 ”, “ Shun Yi Huan Ce 7 ”, “ Yong Feng 5 ”, “ Cheng Tong 008 ”, “ Yu Qiang 911 ”, “ Yu Qiang 668 ”, “ Hai Shun Da Jiao Ce 9 ” and “ Xin Le 66 ” will keep on guard on-site and assist the operation.
- During the operation, the main workboats will drop horoscopes anchors at the bow and stern of the boats, each anchor chain is 300 meters in length. Workboats should display visible signals where the anchor chains are located in the waters, display regulated lights and shapes in obvious places, keep watch on VHF16 and report the movements of the workboats voluntarily.
- Passing vessels should strengthen lookout, keep watch on VHF16, keep a safety distance with the workboats and obey the order of Ningbo Zhoushan Port VTS and the on-site guard ships.
- Operation of Replacement of Service Items of the Corroded Expansion Bend and Vertical Pipes of Reducing Mixed Transportation Pipelines of Oil Well WHPF-WHPD in Caofeidian
JHT (2020) No.54
China MSA 15 June 2020
- Work duration: 16 June 2020 – 30 November 2020.
- II. Work mode: Operation of Replacement of Service Items of the Corroded Expansion Bend and Vertical Pipes of Reducing Mixed Transportation Pipelines of Oil Well WHPF-WHPD in Caofeidian
- Work site: sea areas centered by following 2 points respectively, with a radius of 2,000 meters.
A. Platform CFD11-6WHPD in Caofeidian well area: (38°43′33.338″N/118°50′27.476″E)
B. Platform CFD11-2SWHPF in Caofeidian well area: (38°41′48.229″N/118°53′30.505″E)
- Workboats: “Gang Wan 1” and “Chuang Xing Tuo 001”.
- Exhibited signals: During the operation, work site should exhibit anchor balls at day and exhibit white all-round lights at night.
- Cautions:Workboats should keep watch on VHF14, VHF09 and VHF16, strengthen look-out and contact with passing vessels in advance. Passing vessels should avoid workboats and pass-by slowly. No anchoring, dredging or trawling in the work area.
Please be advised that all the above navigation warnings were the important pieces selected from the official website of MSA China or that of other local MSAs. Sloma shall not be liable for the veracity of the above navigation warnings or the accuracy of their English translations. Neither shall Sloma be liable for any person’s/party’s possible losses/damage which may result from relying upon the above navigation warnings.
Sloma & Co.
24 June 2020
For further information, please click here.
Most read News
- Prevent Dragging Anchor during Typhoon Seasons – Guide to Harborage in Tokyo Bay During Stormy Weather