Recent Navigation Warnings of China Waters No.92
We have obtained the recent navigation warnings of the China Waters issued by China MSA. Please see the following the free translations by the law firm in Shanghai, China, Sloma & Co.
- Announcement on Subsea Pipelines Laying Operation of Caofeidian 6-4 Oil Field Development Project
China MSA 24 April 2020
- Work duration: 24 April 2020 – 31 August 2020, round-the-clock operation.
- Work site: Waters bounded by the following six points:
- Work boat: “Hui Zhong 301”, “Hai Gong 121”, “Hai Gong 122”, “Xiao Yang”, “Yong Sheng Hai”, “Qing Gang Tuo 26”, “Ao Hai Tuo 1”.
- Work mode: Workboats will conduct subsea pipelines laying operations for Caofeidian 6-4 Oil Field Development Project in the above approved work site.
- Workboats should exhibit signals of ball-diamond-ball at day and display red-white-red all-round lights at night.
- Passing vessels should strengthen lookout, contact the workboats for avoidance matters in advance and keep watch on VHF09/67.
- Passing vessels are forbidden to drop anchors, drag anchors and trawl in the above work site.
- Sweeping Survey on 35 KV Submarine Cable Route between Panzhi Island and Tuanjishan Island
China MSA 6 May 2020
- Work duration: 9 May 2020 – 8 July 2020.
- Work site: water areas between Panzhi Island and Tuanjishan Island, which is bounded by following 7 points with a range of 200 meters from both sides (2000 National Geodetic Coordinate System):
- Work boat and mode: “Hai Shun Da Jiao Ce 9” will conduct underway sweeping survey on submarine cable route in above water areas.
- Workboat should display signals as regulated and keep unblocked contact with VHF16.
- Other passing vessels should strengthen duty and lookout, keep a safety distance with the workboat and pass-by slowly.
- Drilling operation on Well “LS17-2-A9H” by “Bluewhale I”
QSYHT (2020) No.9
China MSA 21 May 2020
- Work duration: 24 May 2020 – 30 June 2020, round-the-clock operation.
- Relevant vessel: Drilling platform: “Bluewhale I”
- Work site: Circular sea area centered by 17°19′22.748″N/110°21′14.674″E, with a radius of 2000 meters.
- Work content: Offshore drilling operation.
- Workboat should display signals as regulated. There are flashing lights around the hull at night and red flashing light at the top of derrick.
- Workboat should contact VHF16/VHF8.
- Passing vessels should strengthen lookout, pay attention to the avoidance and avoid passing the waters centered by the workboat with a radius of 2000 meters for the safety matters.
- It won’t be further notified if the operation is completed in advance.
- Underwater Exploration and Management Operation of Suspended Span of Natural Gas Subsea Pipeline of Xihu of East China Sea
YHT (2020) No.135
China MSA 15 May 2020
- Work duration: 16 May 2020 – 15 July 2020.
- Work site: northeast sea area of Nanjiushan of Xiangshan of Ningbo, which is bounded by the following 2 points within a range of 300 meters from both sides (2000 National Geodetic Coordinate System):
- Work mode: The main work boat “Rui An 330” will each drop 4 positioning anchors at both bow and stern of the vessel to carry out underwater exploration operation. Tug boat “Jin Chen” will carry out supporting operations such as dropping and lifting anchors and guarding operation.
- During the operation, the workboats should display regulated lights and shapes in obvious places, display visible signs in the place where the anchor chains enter the waters, keep watch on VHF16.
- The operation should be suspended in case of bad weather such as gale and dense fog.
- Passing vessels should strengthen lookout and contact, report the movements of the vessels voluntarily, keep a safety distance with the workboats and pass-by slowly and pay attention to avoiding the orange buoys and automatic-light floating lamps identifying the positioning anchors of the main work boat.
- On-site contact number: 13652883855.
Please be advised that all the above navigation warnings were the important pieces selected from the official website of MSA China or that of other local MSAs. Sloma shall not be liable for the veracity of the above navigation warnings or the accuracy of their English translations. Neither shall Sloma be liable for any person’s/party’s possible losses/damage which may result from relying upon the above navigation warnings.
Sloma & Co.
26 May 2020
For further information, please click here.
Most read News
- New Guidelines for the Carriage of Seed Cake in Containers published (No.2)
- Mexico alert – smuggling of illegal narcotics – risk of ship detention and crew arrest