Recent Navigation Warnings of China Waters No.94
We have obtained the recent navigation warnings of the China Waters issued by China MSA. Please see the following the free translations by the law firm in Shanghai, China, Sloma & Co.
- Notice of Drilling Operation on Well “Cheng Bei 6GB”
China MSA 19 July 2020
- Work duration: 20 July 2020 – 31 December 2020
- Work unit: Sinopec Shengli Petroleum Engineering Co., Ltd., Offshore Drilling Company
- Work boat: “Xin Sheng Li 5”, “Xin Sheng Hai 6”, “Sheng Hai 8”, “Sheng Hai 9”, “Sheng Hai 10”, “Sheng Kan 208”, “Sheng Li 241”, “Sheng Li 242”, “Sheng Li 291”.
- Work site: Drilling operation will be conducted in the sea area centered by 38°16′05.99″N 118°47′56.53″E with a radius of 500 meters.
- The workboats should exhibit signals as regulated, strengthen duty, keep watch on VHF 24 hours a day, contact with passing vessels without delay and ensure safety.
- Passing vessels should strengthen lookout, strengthen contact with workboats, sail cautiously, pay attention to identification of the signals and keep a safe distance with the workboats.
- Sweeping Survey Operation of Subsea Trench Pipeline between Mamu and Zhenhai of the Pipeline Connection Project of the LNG Receiving and Refilling Station of Zhoushan of Zhejiang
YHT (2020) No.209
China MSA 14 July 2020
- Work duration: 15 July 2020 – 8 October 2020, daily operation from LT1700 to LT1800.
- Work site: Waters between Xiepu of Zhenhai and Mamu of Zhoushan, Ningbo at the north of Jintang Bridge in Zhoushan Port of Ningbo, which is bounded by the following 7 points with a range of 100 meters from both sides (2000 National Geodetic Coordinate System):
- Work mode: Survey boat “He Hai Ce Hui 1” will conduct subsea trench pipeline sweeping survey operation in the above work site.
- Workboats should display lights and shapes in obvious places as regulated, keep watch on VHF06, VHF16 and VHF11.
- The operation should be suspended in case of bad weather such as gale and dense fog.
- Passing vessels should strengthen lookout and contacts, keep a safety distance with the workboats and pass-by slowly.
- On-site contact number: 15728045835.
- 220KV Subsea Pipeline Laying Operation of Zheneng Jiaxing No.1 Offshore Wind Plant of Hangzhou Bay
HHH (2020) No.276
China MSA 14 July 2020
- Work duration: 15 July 2020 - 30 June 2021, round-the-clock operation.
- Work site: following two sea areas nearby Jinshan Inner Channel of Hangzhou Bay.
Area A: Waters bounded by following 5 points within a range of 300 meters from both sides:
Area B: Waters bounded by following 5 points within a range of 300 meters from both sides:
- Work Mode: 220KV subsea pipeline laying operation project. Engineering boat “Jian Ji 5002” (length: 82.3 meters; width: 27.4 meters) will conduct subsea pipeline laying operation towed by towboat “Hai Gang Tuo 5” and “Guo Liang Tuo 8” along the route in the work site. Workboat “Hai Rui 66” and “Hao Chun Gong 8” will assist the dropping and weighing anchors and keep on guard on-site.
- Workboats should exhibit lights and shapes as regulated, display visible signals where the anchors enter the waters during daytime, light up the location at nighttime, keep AIS on normally.
- Workboats should strengthen watch on VHF16 and report movement of the vessels and contact with passing vessels voluntarily.
- Passing vessels should keep a safe distance with the workboats, pay attention to the avoidance and navigation.
- The operation should be suspended in case the Beaufort wind scale is greater than 7 or the visibility is less than 1 nautical mile.
- Notice of Drilling Operation on Well “DF13-1-14” by “Kan Tan No.3”
QSYHT (2020) No.22
China MSA 14 July 2020
- Work duration: 15 July 2020 – 30 August 2020.
- Related Vessels: Drilling platform: “Kan Tan No.3”, Guard ship: “Nan Hai 222”, “Kan Tan No.3”.
- Work site: Waters centered by 18°39′09.482″N, 107°40′09.423″E, with a radius of 2000 meters
- Work Mode: Offshore drilling operation.
- Workboats should display signal as regulated. During the nighttime, there will be flashing lights around the workboats and red flashing lights set at the top of the derrick.
- Workboats could be contacted through VHF16/VHF8.
- Passing vessels should strengthen lookout, pay attention to the avoidance, avoid crossing the area centered by the workboats with a radius of 2000 meters for the safety matters.
- It won’t be further notified if the operation is completed in advance.
Please be advised that all the above navigation warnings were the important pieces selected from the official website of MSA China or that of other local MSAs. Sloma shall not be liable for the veracity of the above navigation warnings or the accuracy of their English translations. Neither shall Sloma be liable for any person’s/party’s possible losses/damage which may result from relying upon the above navigation warnings.
Sloma & Co.
27 July 2020
For further information, please click here.
Most read News
- Prevent Dragging Anchor during Typhoon Seasons – Guide to Harborage in Tokyo Bay During Stormy Weather
- Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)－Request from Singapore Harbour Pilots