Recent Navigation Warnings of China Waters No.95
We have obtained the recent navigation warnings of the China Waters issued by China MSA. Please see the following the free translations by the law firm in Shanghai, China, Sloma & Co.
- Announcement on 3d Seismic Acquisition Project of the Submarine Cable of the Shaleitian Work Block
JHT  No.81
China MSA 24 August 2020
- Work duration: 24 August 2020 – 31 March 2021
- Work content: Operation of 3d Seismic Acquisition Project of the Submarine Cable of the Shaleitian Work Block
- Work area: waters bounded by the following six points:
- Work boat: “Hai Yang Shi You 751”, “Bin Hai 517”, “Xin Ye 241”, “Hai Tong Tuo 168”, “Bin Hai 527” and “Rui Yuan 166”.
- Signals: The workboats should exhibit shapes of “Ball-Diamond-Ball” with towing flag during the day and display lights of “Red-White-Red” during the night.
- Cautions: The workboats should keep watch on VHF16; The workboats should keep paying attention to the movements of the passing vessels and contact the passing vessels in advance. The passing vessels should avoid the work area in progress.
- Announcement on the 10KV Submarine Cable Route between Lvhua Island and Huaniao Island
China MSA 12 August 2020
The laying operation of 10KV Submarine Cable between Lvhua Island and Huaniao Island has been completed, details of the routes are hereby announced as follows (2000 National Geodetic Coordinate System):
In order to ensure the safety of the submarine cables, anchoring-prohibited fixed signs have been set at the landing points. All vessels are prohibited to drop anchor or conduct any other operation in the water areas within a range of 100 meters from both sides of the submarine cables.
- Salvage Operation of Shipwreck of “Sheng Long 168”
JHT (2020) No.60
China MSA 14 August 2020
Relevant units and vessels,
Dalian Hongya Offshore Engineering Co., Ltd. will carry out salvage operation of the shipwreck of “Sheng Long 168” in south of Dajin Island of Taishan. In order to ensure the smooth going of the operation and navigation safety of the vessels, we hereby announce following issues:
- Work duration: 21 August 2020 - 30 September 2020
- Work site: waters centered by 21°42.750′N/113°04.517′E, with a radius of 500 meters in south of Dajin Island of Taishan
- Work Boat: “Hong Ya 9” and “Shun An 128”
- Workboats should display signals as regulated, designate personnel to strengthen lookout and keep watch on VHF16.
- Passing vessels should strengthen lookout, pay attention to the avoidance, sail cautiously and use safety speed to pass by. If necessary, you can contact the workboats by 13332280002 or VHF16.
- This Notice is available in the Column of “Navigation Warning” on http://www.msa.gov.cn.
It won’t be further notified if the operation is completed in advance or postponed.
- Notice of Drilling Operation on Well “DF13-2-12” by “Kan Tan No.3”
QSYHT (2020) No.27
China MSA 21 August 2020
- Work duration: 21 August 2020 – 30 September 2020
- Related Vessels:
Drilling platform: “Kan Tan No.3” ;
Guard ship: “Hai Yang Shi You 672”, “Nan Hai 222”
- Work site: Waters centered by 18°26′36.094″N，107°25′20.629″E, with a radius of 1nm
- Work Mode: Offshore drilling operation.
- Workboats should display signal as regulated. During the nighttime, there will be flashing lights around the workboats and red flashing lights set at the top of the derrick
- Workboats could be contacted through VHF16/VHF08.
- Passing vessels should strengthen lookout, pay attention to the avoidance, avoid crossing the area centered by the workboats with a radius of 1nm for the safety matters.
- It won’t be further notified if the operation is completed in advance.
Please be advised that all the above navigation warnings were the important pieces selected from the official website of MSA China or that of other local MSAs. Sloma shall not be liable for the veracity of the above navigation warnings or the accuracy of their English and Japanese translations. Neither shall Sloma be liable for any person’s/party’s possible losses/damage which may result from relying upon the above navigation warnings.
Sloma & Co.
26 August 2020
For further information, please click here.
Most read News
- New revised People’s Republic of China (PRC) Law on the Prevention and Control of Environmental Pollution by Solid Wastes－effective 1st September 2020 – Added information
- Recent Navigation Warnings of China Waters No.94