Recent Navigation Warnings of China Waters No.117
We have obtained the recent navigation warnings of the China Waters issued by China MSA. Please see the following the free translations by the law firm in Shanghai, China, Sloma & Co.
- Notice of Drilling Operation on Well “BZ19-2-13” of Dongying
LHT (2022) No.372
China MSA 17 June 2022
- Work duration: 21 June 2022 – 30 July 2022
- Work unit: Cnooc China Limited, Tianjin Branch
- Workboat: “Bo Hai 5”, “Hai Yang Shi You 642”, “Hai Yang Shi You 648”, “Hai Yang Shi You 647”, “Hai Yang Shi You 566”, “Hai Yang Shi You 656”, “Hai Yang Gong Cheng 21”, “Hai Yang Gong Cheng 20”, “Hai Yang Gong Cheng 1201”, “Yong Ye 63”, “Yong Ye 61”, “Ji Hai 8001”, “Ji Hai 8005”, “Min Long 6003”, “Hai Yang Shi You 633”, “An Quan Zhou 77”, “Bin Hai 284”, “Min Sheng 002”, “Hai Yang Shi You 230”, “Hai Yang Shi You 252”, “Hao Chi 6”, “Dong Hai Jiu 158”.
- Work content: drilling operation on Well “BZ19-2-13” in waters centered by Well “BZ19-2-13” (38°27′24.351″N / 118°58′52.169″E), with a radius of 500m.
- Workboats should exhibit and display corresponding signals in accordance with the relevant regulations, strengthen duties, keep watch on HF round-the-clock and timely contact the passing vessels for the safety matters.
- Passing vessels should strengthen lookout and the contact with the workboats, sail cautiously, pay attention to recognizing the signals and keep a safety distance.
- Announcement on the Temporary Safe Operation Zone for the Repair Operation of Subsea Pipeline of Oil Field “19-3”
LHT (2022) No.367
China MSA 16 June 2022
- Work duration and site:
Period and range of temporary safe operation zone: From 17 June 2022 to 31 December 2022, the following water area was designated as the temporary safe operation zone for the repair operation of subsea pipeline of Oil Field “19-3”: waters centered by Point A (38°24’13”N / 120°06′07”E), with a radius of 1nm; waters centered by Point B (38°23′28″N / 120°06′39″E), with a radius of 1nm; waters centered by Point C (38°21′40″N / 120°05′38″E), with a radius of 1nm; waters within1nm from both sides of the lines connected by Point A, Point B and Point C.
- Workboat: “Hai Yang Shi You 202”, “Hai Yang Shi You 295”, “Hai Jian 52”, Hai Jian 56, “Min Long 1201”, “Min Long 7”, “Ju Li”.
- The workboats should display signals as regulated, strengthen lookout, improve the implementation of the liable subject of maritime traffic safety and prepare for bad weather.
- Irrelevant vessels are forbidden to enter into the safe operation zone without permission; In case any vessel indeed needs to enter the temporary safe operation zone, she should contact the workboats for coordination in advance and timely avoids the workboats.
- Drilling Operation on Well “LH33-3-1d” by Drilling Platform “Hai Yang Shi You 981”
YHT (2022) No.78
China MSA 23 June 2022
- Work duration: 23 June 2022 – 23 August 2022.
- Work site: Waters centered by Well “LH33-3-1d” (20°07′17″N / 115°26′11″E), with a radius of 1nm.
- Workboat: Drilling Platform “Hai Yang Shi You 981”, “Hai Yang Shi You 681” and “Hai Yang Shi You 660”.
- Workboats should display lights and shapes as regulated in obvious places and keep AIS on normally.
- Workboats should strengthen duties on VHF CH16/CH09 and contact the passing vessels timely.
- Passing vessels should strengthen lookout and pay attention to the avoidance.
- The Navigation Warning [YHT (2022) No.59] is hereby annulled.
- Notice of Offshore Drilling Operation by Drilling Platform “Dong Fang Long 1”
BHHH (2022) No.40
China MSA 6 June 2022
The Platform “Dong Fang Long 1” will carry out offshore well drilling operation in Weizhou Oil Field of sea area of Beibu Gulf from 7 June 2022 to 31 December 2022, relevant matters are hereby announced as follows:
- Work boat: Platform “Dong Fang Long 1”.
- Work site: Enclosed circular water area centered by the Platform “WZ12-1C” (20°48'53.600"N / 108°54'01.127"E), with a radius of 1nm.
- The work unit should implement security works, implement relevant on-site safe management, guard and supervision and order maintenance works, pay close attention to the weather and sea conditions, initiate water rescue emergency response plan in case of any emergency and it is prohibited to work at risk during bad weather.
- The drilling platform and guard ships should display or exhibit corresponding lights and shapes as regulated, keep AIS on and keep watch on VHF round-the-clock, strengthen lookout and contact the passing vessels in advance for avoidance.
- The work unit should strictly implement each safety and anti-pollution measure. It is prohibited for the workboat and relevant personnel to jettison ship garbage in waters and discharge ship pollutants and other wastes.
- Passing vessels should strengthen lookout, sail cautiously, obey the traffic management of Beihai VTS Center and the command of the on-site supervisor, keep a safe distance with the workboat and pass by at a safe navigation speed and mark the work site in corresponding sea chart.
- It won’t be further notified if the operation is postponed or completed in advance.
Please be advised that all the above navigation warnings were the important pieces selected from the official website of MSA China or that of other local MSAs. Sloma shall not be liable for the veracity of the above navigation warnings or the accuracy of their English and Japanese translations. Neither shall Sloma be liable for any person’s/party’s possible losses/damage which may result from relying upon the above navigation warnings.
Sloma & Co.
24 June 2022
Most read News
- China Qingdao Waters－Navigation Warning during the Fishing Ban Season in China from 1 May to 1 September