Recent Navigation Warnings of China Waters No.83
We have obtained the recent navigation warnings of the China Waters issued by China MSA. Please see the following the free translations by the law firm in Shanghai, China, Sloma & Co. ※ Information about geographical coordinate system which is applied to the position of the work site on each article was not obtained.
- Announcement on the Well Exploration Operation of Well CFD1-8-1
China MSA 12 July 2019
- Work duration: 12 July 2019 – 30 October 2019.
- Work mode: well exploration operation on Well CFD1-8-1.
- Work site: circular water areas centered by Well CFD1-8-1 (38°51′22.847″N/118°03′57.842″E), with a radius of 500 meters.
- Work boat: Drilling Platform “Zhong You Hai 10”, “Hai Yang Shi You 648”, “Hai Yang Shi You 635”, “Bin Hai 286”, “Min Sheng 001”, and “Shen Ke 108”.
- Signals: During the operation, apart from the large number of work lights at night, there is a red light set on the top of the derrick, a Morse (U) white-light lamp of 15 seconds (flash simultaneously) and a Morse (U) fog horn of 30 seconds set outboard of each spud leg of the platform.
Workboats should keep watch on Channel 16 and 67 round the clock; Passing vessels should strengthen lookout, pay attention to the movements of the workboats, contact voluntarily and pay attention to the avoidance for the safety matters. Other vessels are forbidden to enter into the work site during the operation.
- Sweeping exploration operation of shipwrecks in sea areas in the east of Zhongkuai Island of Zhoushan sea area
China MSA 12 August 2019
- Work duration: 14 August 2019 – 30 September 2019.
- Work site: water areas in the east of Zhongkuai Island of Zhoushan sea area, bounded by the following points (2000 National Geodetic Coordinate System):
- Work mode and boats: “Jie Yang 27" will conduct sweeping operation in the above water areas. “Man Yang 2004” will carry out diving operation on site.
- Workboat should display signals as regulated and keep clear communication on VHF 16.
- Irrelevant vessels are forbidden to enter into the water areas centered by the workboat, in a radius of 400 meters during the diving operation.
- “Man Yang 08” (contact with VHF16) will perform security duties on site, any vessels sailing near the above work site should obey the command of the onsite guard ship.
- Announcement on Laying Operation of the Submarine Cable in “Lingshui 17-2” Gas Field
China MSA 28 June 2019
- Work duration: 29 June 2019 – 31 December 2019, round-the-clock operation.
- Relevant vessels:
Workboats: Hai Yang Shi You 201, Hai Yang Shi You 285, Hai Yang Shi You 286, Hai Yang Shi You 287, Hai Yang Shi You 289 and Hai Yang Shi You 291.
- Work site:
Starting point: 17°19′05″N/110°22′25″E;
Inflection point: 17°20′33″N/110°26′45″E;
Inflection point: 17°22′14″N/110°35′40″E;
Terminal point: 17°24′52″N/110°36′09″E;
Water areas bounded by the above four points within a range of 1000 meters from both sides.
- Work mode: laying operations of four 10-inch flat pipes in west zone of “Lingshui 17-2” Project.
- During the operations, the workboats should exhibit shapes of “Ball-Diamond-Ball” vertically at day and display all-round lights of “Red-White-Red” vertically at night.
- Passing vessels should strengthen lookout, pay attention to the avoidance for the safety matters. Workboats should contact VHF 16.
- It won’t be further notified if the operation is completed in advance.
- Repair of submarine cables in water areas of Panjin Port
China MSA 21 August 2019
- Work duration: 22 August 2019 – 30 September 2019, day-night operation.
- Work unit: TIANJIN TIMEAST OFFSHORE ENGINEERING CO., LTD.
- Workboat: “Tian Yi 601”
- Work site: enclosed water areas bounded by following A, B, C, D points:
- Workboat should display lights and shapes according to relevant rules.
- Workboat should assign specific personnel for watch and lookout, keep watch on VHF69 and keep AIS open round the clock and strengthen contact with the passing vessels.
- Workboat should timely report the operation, navigation and avoidance dynamics to VTS Center of Yingkou MSA (VHF69).
- In case that the construction requirements could not be met due to bad weather and sea conditions, workboat should halt the operation immediately, take shelter in safe water areas and report the movements to VTS Center of Yingkou MSA.
- Irrelevant vessels are forbidden to enter into the work site during the work duration. If it is necessary to pass the work site, the vessels should report to VTS Center of Yingkou MSA in advance and contact the workboat for the avoidance matters in advance and pass-by slowly after confirming that it is safe. Meanwhile, passing vessels should strengthen lookout and sail cautiously for the safety matters.
Please be advised that all the above navigation warnings were the important pieces selected from the official website of MSA China or that of other local MSAs. Sloma shall not be liable for the veracity of the above navigation warnings or the accuracy of their English translations. Neither shall Sloma be liable for any person’s/party’s possible losses/damage which may result from relying upon the above navigation warnings.
Sloma & Co.
23 August 2019
For further information, please click here.
Most read News
- Chinese Water – Adjustment of Annual Summer Fishing Ban Regime (2019)
- Recent Navigation Warnings of China Waters No.82