Recent Navigation Warnings of China Waters No.81
We have obtained the recent navigation warnings of the China Waters issued by China MSA. Please see the following the free translations by the law firm in Shanghai, China, Sloma & Co. ※ Information about geographical coordinate system which is applied to the position of the work site on each article was not obtained.
- Announcement on the Well Exploration Operation of Well CFD17-1-1
China MSA 5 June 2019
- Work duration: 6 June 2019 – 24 July 2019.
- Work mode: well exploration operation on Well CFD17-1-1.
- Work site: circular water areas centered by Well CFD17-1-1 (38°36′16.496″N/118°46′00.835″E), with a radius of 500 meters.
- Work boat: Drilling Platform “Hai Yang Shi You 921”, “Hai Yang Gong Cheng 1201”, “Min Sheng 002”, “Min Sheng 003”, “Bin Hai 283”, “Bin Hai 284” and “Min Yuan 6”.
- Signals: During the operation, apart from the large number of work lights at night, there is a red light set on the top of the derrick, a Morse (U) white-light lamp of 15 seconds (flash simultaneously) and a Morse (U) fog horn of 30 seconds set outboard of each spud leg of the platform.
- Cautions: Workboats should keep watch on Channel 16 and 67 round the clock; Passing vessels should strengthen lookout, pay attention to the movements of the workboats, contact voluntarily and pay attention to the avoidance for the safety matters. Other vessels are forbidden to enter into the work site during the operation.
- Fault Emergency Repair on Section S3 of the APCN2 Optical Fiber Cables in Changjiang Estuary
China MSA 13 June 2019
- Work duration: 20 June 2019 – 19 September 2019, day-night operation.
- Work site: water areas nearby Buoy “Qi Dong 7” and Buoy “Qi Dong 8” outside north branch mouth of in Changjiang Estuary, bounded by the following six points in order:
- Work mode: engineering ship “Feng Yang Hai Gong” (LOA: 57.6m, molded breadth: 22m) will detect the fault location, salvage and cut off the defective cable, splice, lay and repair the cable, bury and repair the cable along route of Section 3 of APCN2 submarine optical fiber cable in the work site. During the operation, “Feng Yang Hai Gong” will not drop anchors and will adopt dynamic positioning and her navigation speed is relatively slow.
- The engineering ship should exhibit regulated lights and shapes in obvious places day and night and keep AIS normally open.
- The engineering ship should strengthen lookout and watch on VHF16, improve the dynamic notification and take the initiative to contact the passing vessels. Security watch should be properly conducted by the guard ships.
- Vessels passing the work site should keep a safety distance with the engineering ship, sail cautiously and pay attention to the avoidance.
- The operation should be suspended and the work site should be cleared when the force of wind is over the scale of 7 or the visibility is under 1nm.
- Operation of Geological Exploration of Bohai Strait Sea-Crossing Passage Project
China MSA 14 June 2019
- Work duration: 14 June 2019 – 30 August 2019.
- Work areas: geological drilling operation in water areas respectively bounded by following six points, with a radius of 200 meters:
- Work boats: “Xin Sheng Li 307” and “Lu Long Gong 209”.
- Workboats should display signals in accordance with Regulation on Signal Exhibition in Coastal Port and equip guard ships, strengthen lookout, keep watch on VHF, enhance the implementation of responsibility system of work safety and prepare for the bad weather.
- Passing vessels should contact the workboats in advance and pass-by slowly after avoidance measures are taken.
- Operation on 3d Seismic Data Acquisition of Submarine Cable of Project “BZ19-6” in Dongying
China MSA 6 June 2019
- Work duration: 5 June 2019 – 31 December 2019.
- Work units: China Oilfield Services Limited.
- Workboats: “Hai Yang Di Zhi No.8”, “Hai Yang Shi You 751”, “Rui Yuan 166”, “Xin Ye 241”, “Hai You Kan 1” and “Hai Yang Shi You 623”.
- Work content: 3d seismic data acquisition operation of submarine cable of Project “BZ19-6” in water areas bounded by the following four points:
- Cautions: During the operation, workboats and facilities should exhibit operation signals as regulated, equip effective communication device and arrange specially-assigned person to keep watch; strengthen lookout and security works, pay attention to the movements of the passing vessels, take the initiative to contact the passing vessels and remind them of taking early safety measures; receive weather information timely and make corresponding arrangements based on the change of weather and sea conditions; report the work progress and work schedule to Dongying MSA timely and be subject to the supervision of Dongying MSA; report the movements of the vessels after completion of the operation.
Please be advised that all the above navigation warnings were the important pieces selected from the official website of MSA China or that of other local MSAs. Sloma shall not be liable for the veracity of the above navigation warnings or the accuracy of their English translations. Neither shall Sloma be liable for any person’s/party’s possible losses/damage which may result from relying upon the above navigation warnings.
Sloma & Co.
25 June 2019
For further information, please click here.
Most read News
- THE 2020 GLOBAL SULPHUR CAP
- Electronic (Paperless) Trading – Electronic Shipping Solutions: Bolero International Ltd, E-Title Authority Pte Ltd, Global Share S.A. (edoxOnline platform)
- Report on the 600th Meeting of the Board of Directors