Recent Navigation Warnings of China Waters No.78
We have obtained the recent navigation warnings of the China Waters issued by China MSA. Please see the following the free translations by the law firm in Shanghai, China, Sloma & Co.
- Announcement on Well Exploration Operation on Well BZ19-6-15
LHT (2019) No.67
China MSA 15 March 2019
- Work duration: 15 March 2019 – 30 June 2019.
- Work unit: China National Offshore Oil Corporation, Tianjin Branch
- Work boat/facility:
“Kan Tan No.6”, “Bin Hai 284”, “Hai Yang Shi You 634”, “Hai Yang Shi You 635”, “Hai Yang Shi You 641”, “Hai Yang Shi You 642”, “Hai Yang Shi You 646”, “Hai Yang Shi You 647”, “Min Sheng 002” and “Min Sheng 006”.
- Work areas: Well drilling operation centered by 38°21′51.627″N/119°08′37.857″E, with a radius of 1000 meters.
- Workboats should display and exhibit signals in accordance as regulated, strengthen duties, keep watch on HF around the clock and contact the passing vessels in time for the safety matters.
- Passing vessels should strengthen lookout and the contact with the workboats, sail cautiously, pay attention to recognizing the signals and keep a safety distance.
- Salvage Operation on Ship Anchor nearby Submarine Pipe Line KP46.98 in Hangzhou Bay
YHT (2019) No.60
China MSA 18 March 2019
- Work duration: 15 March 2019 – 30 April 2019, daytime operation.
- Work site: circular area centered by 30°19′37.76″N/121°26′59.90″E (position approximate, nearby submarine pipe line KP46.98 in Hangzhou Bay), with a radius of 600m.
- Work mode: Crane ship “Man Yang 2004” (Length: 63.5m / Width: 15.4m) will conduct diving exploration, underwater cutting and salvage on the sunken anchor. In addition, “Man Yang 09”, “Jie Yang 103” and “Man Yang 01” will carry out guarding and other supporting operations.
- Workboats should display regulated lights and shapes, display obvious marks where the anchors are dropped, keep watch on VHF16.
- The operations should be suspended during strong winds.
- Passing vessels should strengthen lookout and contact, keep a safety distance with the workboats and pass slowly.
- Onsite contact number: 15888072542.
- Geological Exploration Operation at the Nearby Water Areas of Yanwo Island of North Side of Daishan Island
China MSA 15 March 2019
- Work duration: 16 March 2019 – 30 June 2019.
- Work site: at the vicinity of Yanwo Island of north side of Daishan Island, which is bounded by the following coordinates (2000 National Geodetic Coordinate System):
- Work mode and vessels: “Zhe Pu Gong 9” and “Zhe Ding Gong 11” will conduct geological exploration operation in the above water areas and drop horoscopes anchors at the bow and stern of the boats, each anchor chain is 100 meters in length.
- Workboats should display signals as regulated and keep watch on VHF 16.
- Passing vessels should strengthen duties and lookout, keep a safety distance with the workboats and pass-by slowly.
- Emergent Repair Operation of 35 KV Submarine Cables from Sijiao Island to West Lvhua Island
ZHT (2019) No.34
China MSA 25 March 2019
- Work duration: 23 March 2019 – 30 April 2019.
- Work areas: nearby water areas of southwest of West Lvhua Island of Zhoushan Sea Area, centered by 30°48′22″N/122°34′44″E (China Geodetic Coordinate System 2000), with a radius of 300 meters.
- Work boat and mode: “Long Tao No.2” will conduct repair operation on the submarine cables in the above water areas.
- Workboats should display signals in accordance with Regulation on Signal Exhibition in Coastal Port and keep watch on VHF 16 during the construction.
- Irrelevant vessels are forbidden to enter into the work areas.
- “Zhong Guo Yu Zheng 33107”, “Long Tao 1” and “Zhou Dian 9” (contact with VHF 16) will perform security duties on site, any vessels sailing near the work areas should obey the command of the on-site guard ships.
Please be advised that all the above navigation warnings were the important pieces selected from the official website of MSA China or that of other local MSAs. Sloma shall not be liable for the veracity of the above navigation warnings or the accuracy of their English translations. Neither shall Sloma be liable for any person’s/party’s possible losses/damage which may result from relying upon the above navigation warnings.
Sloma & Co.
25 March 2019
For further information, please click here.
Most read News
- Japan P&I Newsletter No.49
- Measures to assure safe navigation during the peak season of drift-net fishing in the Seto Inland Sea