Recent Navigation Warnings of China Waters No.76
We have obtained the recent navigation warnings of the China Waters issued by China MSA. Please see the following the free translations by the law firm in Shanghai, China, Sloma & Co.
- Inspection on the maintenance operation of channels of Yangtze Estuary of 2019
HHH (2019) No.829
China MSA 21 January 2019
Work duration: 22 January 2019 – 31 December 2019, daylight operation only.
Work areas: water areas of Shanghai Section of Yangtze River and Nanzhi, Nangang, Beicao and Nancao water areas of Yangtze Estuary, bounded by the following 7 points:
Work mode: Workboats “Su Chang Gong 002”, “Hu Chong Yu Ce 23101”, “Hu Chong Yu Ce 23103”, “Hu Chong Yu Ce 23104” and “Hu Chong Yu Ce 23107” will carry out underway inspection on the underwater topography and landform along the vertical channel in above work areas. The measurement is mainly on 12.5-meter-long water seepage channel and water areas of its extended section in the length of 125.27 kilometers, water areas of Nancao Channel in the length of 86 kilometers, Spoil Area 1#, 2#, 3# and 4# of Yangtze Estuary, Soil Storage Pit C1-1, 3#, 4# and 5# and water areas of upstream and downstream reaches. The navigation speed of the workboats is relatively slow during the operation.
- Workboats should exhibit lights and shapes as regulated and keep AIS normally open.
- Workboats should strengthen watch on VHF06/16 and notification of the movement of vessels and maintain proper lookout.
- Operation should be avoided during the period of traffic control on deep-water channel of Yangtze River.
- The operation should be avoided during the peak hours of the vessel traffic flow in the channel.
- Vessels passing the workboats should keep a safe distance and sail cautiously.
- The operation should be suspended when the wind force is over the scale of 7 or the visibility is less than 1000 meters.
- Well exploration operation of Well LK19-1N-1
LHT (2019) No.14
China MSA 21 January 2019
- Work duration: 14 January 2019 – 30 March 2019.
- Work areas: Well exploration operation on Well LK19-1N-1 in water areas centered by 38°29′37.441″N/120°05′01.205″E, with a radius of 1000 meters.
- Workboats: Hai Yang Shi You 635, Hai Yang Shi You 634, Hai Yang Shi You 646, Hai Yang Shi You 642 and Hai Yang Shi You 923.
- Workboats should display signals in accordance with Regulation on Signal Exhibition in Coastal Port, strengthen lookout and keep watch on VHF 16 and improve the implementation of responsibility system of safe operation and make preparation for heavy weather.
- Passing vessels should contact the workboats in advance and pass-by slowly after taking avoidance measures.
- 3d seismic data acquisition project of submarine cable of Project “Bozhong 19-6”
China MSA 11 January 2019
- Work duration: 11 January 2019 – 30 June 2019.
- Work content: 3d seismic data acquisition project of submarine cable of Project “Bozhong 19-6”
- Work site: water areas bounded by the following 4 points:
- Workboat: “Hai Yang Di Zhi No.8”, “Chuang Xing Tuo 001”, “Rui Yuan 166”, “Xin Ye 241”, “Xin Run 8”, “Hai You Kan 1” and “Hai Yang Shi You 623”.
- Signals: Workboats should exhibit shapes of “Ball-Diamond-Ball” and hang towing flag at day and display lights of “Red-White-Red” at night.
- Cautions: Workboats should keep watch on VHF 16; Workboats should pay attention to the movements of passing vessels constantly and contact passing vessels in advance. Passing vessels should avoid the work site where the operation is in progress.
- Survey on the submarine cable from Zhenhai and Dapengshan Island of the 500kV Networking Power Transmission and Transformation Project in Zhoushan of Zhejiang
YHT (2019) No.8
China MSA 16 January 2019
- Work duration: 17 January 2019 – 28 April 2019, irregular daylight operation.
- Work site: water areas of the Great Turtle Ocean at north of Jintang Bridge in Zhoushan Port of Ningbo, bounded by the following 7 points in order (2000 National Geodetic Coordinate System):
- Work mode: “Yong Jie 11” (20 meters in length and 5 meters in width) will conduct underway topography survey eastwestward in above water areas.
- Workboats should display lights and shapes day and night in obvious places and keep watch on VHF06.
- The operation should be suspended under heavy weather.
- Passing vessels should strengthen lookout and contact, keep a safe distance with the workboat and pass-by slowly.
- Onsite contact number: 15058403182.
Please be advised that all the above navigation warnings were the important pieces selected from the official website of MSA China or that of other local MSAs. Sloma shall not be liable for the veracity of the above navigation warnings or the accuracy of their English translations. Neither shall Sloma be liable for any person’s/party’s possible losses/damage which may result from relying upon the above navigation warnings.
Sloma & Co.
25 January 2019