Recent Navigation Warnings of China Waters No.77
We have obtained the recent navigation warnings of the China Waters issued by China MSA. Please see the following the free translations by the law firm in Shanghai, China, Sloma & Co.
- Announcement on the Newly-established “BOZHONG 13-1 AIS Base”
JHT (2019) No.15
China MSA 29 January 2019
According to the beacon mark dynamic published by Tianjin Beacon Department of The Navigation Guarantee Center of North China Sea of MOT (JBJZ (2019) No.15), an AIS Base will be put into use from now on, detailed parameters of the beacon are as follows:
- Name: BOZHONG 13-1 AIS BASE
- Location(WGS-84): 38°33′05.2″N/119°04′16.9″E
- MMSI: 004131428
- Transmitted Power: 12.5w
- Frequency: AIS1 161.975MHz /AIS2 162.025MHz
- Operating Mode: Autonomous and Continuous, Assigned, Polling
- Remark: Newly-established
- Announcement on 3d Seismic Data Acquisition Project of Submarine Cable in 8 Tectonic Region of Caofeidian
JHT (2019) No. 17
China MSA 3 February 2019
- Work duration: 3 February 2019 – 31 December 2019.
- Work content: 3d seismic data acquisition project of submarine cable of 8 Tectonic Region of Caofeidian
- Work site: water areas bounded by the following 6 points:
- Workboat: “Bin Hai 517”, “Hai You Kan 1” and “Xin Run 8”;
- Signals: Workboats will exhibit shapes of “Ball-Diamond-Ball” at day and exhibit all-round lights of “Red-White-Red” and three towing masts at night.
- Cautions: Workboats should keep watch on VHF 8/16 and the dedicated channel of the nearby port; radar reflectors and visual signals are fitted at the cable end (a white flashlight with a period of 3 seconds is displayed at night).
- 3d offshore seismic data acquisition operation
WHT (2019) No.11
China MSA 15 February 2019
- Work duration: 3 February 2019 – 1 June 2019, day-night operation.
- Work site: southeast water areas of Wenzhou, bounded by the following 11 points in order (WGS-84):
- Work mode: The workboat “Hai Yang Shi You 718” (Length: 78 meters; Width: 18 meters) will conduct seismic exploration and acquisition operation in the above water areas.
- During the work, 6 cables in the length of about 6,000 meters will be towed at the stern, cable sink will be 15 meters below water, space between each cable is 100 meters. Radar reflectors and orange-yellow buoys are fitted at the cable end (a white flashlight with a period of 3 seconds is displayed at night), navigational speed of the workboat is about 4 knots.
- The workboat will display signals as regulated, keep VHF16 unblocked, strengthen duty and lookout, keep close attention to the movements of passing vessels and be prepared to take safety measures at any time.
- Passing vessels should strengthen lookout, sail cautiously, pay attention to avoidance, avoid passing the cables towed by the workboat and obey the command of the onsite guard ship for the safety matters.
- Well exploration operation of Well KL6-1-2
LHT (2019) No.37
China MSA 13 February 2019
Work duration: 14 February 2019 – 20 May 2019.
Work unit: China National Offshore Oil Corporation, Tianjin Branch
Workboat: Bo Hai No.7, Hai Yang Shi You 635, Hai Yang Shi You 634, Hai Yang Shi You 642 and Hai Yang Shi You 646.
Work areas: Well exploration operation on Well KL6-1-2 in water areas centered by 38°02′37.918″N/119°48′18.422″E, with a radius of 1,000 meters.
Please be advised that all the above navigation warnings were the important pieces selected from the official website of MSA China or that of other local MSAs. Sloma shall not be liable for the veracity of the above navigation warnings or the accuracy of their English translations. Neither shall Sloma be liable for any person’s/party’s possible losses/damage which may result from relying upon the above navigation warnings.
Sloma & Co.
26 February 2019
The Japan Ship Owners’ Mutual Protection & Indemnity Association
For further information, please click here.