Recent Navigation Warnings of China Waters No.73
We have obtained the recent navigation warnings of the China Waters issued by China MSA. Please see the following the free translations by the law firm in Shanghai, China, Sloma & Co.
- Announcement on well exploration operation of Well KL4-1-6
DHH (2018) No.66
China MSA 9 October 2018
- Work duration: 10 October 2018 – 27 December 2018.
- Work unit: China National Offshore Oil Corporation, Tianjin Branch
- Workboat/facility: Bo Hai No.9, Ming Yuan 6, Min Sheng 006, Zhong Gang Tuo 702, Hai Yang Shi You 646, Hai Yang Shi You 231, Hai Yang Shi You 633, Guo Shun 17 and Ji Hai 8005
- Work site: well drilling operation in waters centered by 37°53′926″N/119°33′34.341″E, with a radius of 1000 meters.
- Workboats should exhibit and display corresponding signals in accordance with relevant regulations, strengthen duties, keep watch on HF around the clock and timely contact the passing vessels for the safety matters.
- Passing vessels should strengthen lookout and the contact with the workboats, sail cautiously, pay attention to recognizing the signals and keep a safety distance.
- Repair operation on 110KV submarine cable between Dajiao Mountain and Xiushan Island
ZHH (2018) No.178
China MSA 17 October 2018
- Work duration: 19 October 2018 – 15 November 2018.
- Work areas: water areas in south side of Dajiao Mountain of Zhoushan sea area, centered by 30°12′31″N/122°07′57″E (2000 National Geodetic Coordinate System), with a radius of 300 meters.
- Work boat and mode: “Long Tao 2” will conduct repair operation on the submarine cable in above water area, “Bo Xiang Gong 9” will conduct supporting operation.
- Workboats should display signals in accordance with Regulation on Signal Exhibition in Coastal Port and keep watch on VHF 16 during the work.
- “Long Tao 1” and “Zhou Dian 9” will conduct guarding work onsite (contact through VHF 16), passing vessels should strengthen duties and lookout, keep clear contact with VHF16, pay attention to keeping a safety distance with the workboats and obey the command of onsite guard ships.
- Announcement on operation of retest project of submarine pipeline routing
DHH (2018) No.70
China MSA 17 October 2018
- Work duration: 17 October 2018 – 28 December 2018.
- Work unit: Shandong Haisheng Marine Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Workboat/facility: Guang Yuan 107, Guang Yuan 105, Jun Fa 99, Hui Hai 101
- Work site: Retest operation on submarine pipeline routing in Chengdao Safe Operation Area, bounded by the following seven points:
Retest operation on submarine pipeline routing in Xinbei Safe Operation Area, bounded by the following four points:
- Well drilling operation of Well WS16-8W-1d of Wushi
China MSA 22 October 2018
- Work duration: 24 October 2018 – 30 November 2018, day-night operation.
- Work areas: water areas of Well WS16-8W-1d of Wushi in west side of Leizhou Penisula, centered by 20°32′.72N/109°33′.42E, with a radius of 1nm.
- Work boat and mode: Well Drilling Platform “Kan Tan No.2” and guard ship “Zhong You Hai 263” will conduct well drilling operation.
- Workboats should display relevant navigation and operation signals in compliance with International Regulations for Preventing Collisions at Sea,1972 .
- Workboats should strengthen duties, lookout and correspondence, pay close attention to the movements of passing vessels and take safety measures at any time.
- Workboats should pay close attention to meteorological dynamic, implement safety and anti-pollution measures for the safety matters.
- Irrelevant vessels should stay away from the work areas as far as possible and pay attention to the avoidance.
Please be advised that all the above navigation warnings were the important pieces selected from the official website of MSA China or that of other local MSAs. Sloma shall not be liable for the veracity of the above navigation warnings or the accuracy of their English translations. Neither shall Sloma be liable for any person’s/party’s possible losses/damage which may result from relying upon the above navigation warnings.
Sloma & Co.
26 October 2018
For further information, please click here.
Most read News
- Report on the 599th Meeting of the Board of Directors
- International Group of P&I Clubs Annual Review 2017/18
- New charterparty clause promoting the use of the Inter-Club New York Produce Exchange Agreement 1996, as amended September 2011