Recent Navigation Warnings of China Waters No.71
- Offshore Wind Power Demonstration Project (Phase I) of Lingang, Shanghai - Laying Operation and Submarine Cable Cross-Dike Project of 35KV Photoelectric Composite Submarine Cable, Power Cable and Fibre Optical Cable
HHH (2018) No.385
China MSA 7 August 2018
Work duration: 6 August 2018 – 31 January 2019, daytime operation only.
Work areas: water areas bounded by
(30°53.693′N/121°58.502′E) ; (30°53.659′N/121°04.656′E) ; (30°54.290′N/122°05.373′E) ; (30°53.401′N/122°05.845′E) ; (30°53.273′N/122°05.283′E) ; (30°53.555′N/122°04.649′E) ; (30°53.592′N/121°58.488′E)
and water areas bounded by
(30°53.719′N/122°05.011′E) ; (30°55.384′N/122°05.860′E) ; (30°55.563′N/122°06.777′E) ; (30°55.601′N/122°08.636′E) ; (30°53.404′N/122°07.868′E) ; (30°52.971′N/122°05.632′E) ; (30°53.296′N/122°05.254′E).
Work mode: “Ming Xing Tuo 5” will tow a cable laying vessel “Yuan Wei 5” to conduct submarine cable laying operation in the above water areas, crew boat “Hu Nan Lao 5” and anchor boat “Ji Xiang 11” will conduct supporting operations.
- Workboats should display lights and shapes as regulated in obvious places and keep AIS normally open.
- Workboats should strengthen duties and lookout, keep watch on VHF13 and strengthen report on dynamic movements.
- Passing vessels should keep a safety distance with the workboats, pass slowly and sail cautiously.
- The operation should be suspended when the force of wind is over the scale of 6 or the visibility is under 1000m.
- Announcement on Discovery of Unidentified Aquiculture Areas in Caofeidian Harbor Area of Tangshan Port
JCHH (2018) No.17
China MSA 24 July 2018
It was reported that two unidentified aquiculture areas were found in Caifeidian Harbor Areas of Tangshan Port, all navigation vessels should pay attention to the avoidance.
The first unidentified aquiculture area: water areas bounded by the following 5 points in order:
(38°56′44.1014″N/118°44′41.2575″E) ; (38°57′12.1074″N/118°45′59.2233″E) ; (38°57′39.3680″N/118°45′47.6929″E) ; (38°57′54.4891″N/118°45′27.7901″E) ; (38°57′36.2795″N/118°44′02.9897″E).
The second unidentified aquiculture area: water areas bounded by the following 5 points in order: (38°55′51.2210″N/118°45′18.6843″E) ; (38°56′36.0621″N/118°46′55.0863″E) ; (38°57′12.0547″N/118°46′07.7346″E) ; (38°56′38.6612″N/118°44′46.3850″E) ; (38°56′07.6508″N/118°45′07.4998″E).
- Circular on Well Drilling Operation of Well “Zhuang Hai 113”
DHH (2018) No.51
China MSA 15 August 2018
- Work duration: 13 August 2018 – 31 December 2018.
- Work unit: Sinopec Shengli Petroleum Engineering Co., Ltd., Offshore Drilling Company
- Workboat/facility: Sheng Hai 6, Sheng Hai 8, Sheng Hai 9, Sheng Hai 10, Sheng Kan 207, Sheng Kan 208, Sheng Li 242, Sheng Li 241, Sheng Li 251, Sheng Li 253, Sheng Li 281, Sheng Li 291 and Sheng Li No.9
- Work site: construction operation in waters centered by 38°08′58.881″N / 118°55′44.422″E, with a radius of 1500 meters.
- Workboats should exhibit and display corresponding signals in accordance with relevant regulations, strengthen duties, keep watch on HF around the clock and timely contact the passing vessels for the safety matters.
- Passing vessels should strengthen lookout and the contact with the workboats, sail cautiously, pay attention to recognizing the signals and keep a safety distance.
- Repair Operation on Section W2 of Xiajin Submarine Optical Fiber Cable
MHSXH (2018) No.33
China MSA 2 August 2018
- Work duration: 4 August 2018 – 4 October 2018.
- Work areas: water areas in south side of Dadeng Island and north side of Jinmen Island, bounded by the following 8 points (China Geodetic Coordinate System 2000):
- 24°30.834′N/118°20.488′E ;
- 24°31.735′N/118°20.343′E ;
- 24°32.388′N/118°19.868′E ;
- 24°32.667′N/118°19.468′E ;
- 24°32.356′N/118°18.933′E ;
- 24°32.050′N/118°19.343′E ;
- 24°31.689′N/118°19.698′E ;
- Workboat: Feng Yang Hai Gong.
- Work mode: salvage, cut off and recover the faulted submarine fiber optical cable; connect and rebury the new cable.
- Workboats should display regulated lights and shapes, keep AIS normally open, keep watch on VHF08, strengthen duties and lookout and be prepared to take safety measures at any time.
- Passing vessels should pay attention to identifying the movements of workboat, keep a safety distance with the workboat and pass by slowly. In case of any avoidance by the workboat is needed, contact should be made in advance with the workboat (Contact number: 15280039461).
Please be advised that all the above navigation warnings were the important pieces selected from the official website of MSA China or that of other local MSAs. Sloma shall not be liable for the veracity of the above navigation warnings or the accuracy of their English translations. Neither shall Sloma be liable for any person’s/party’s possible losses/damage which may result from relying upon the above navigation warnings.
Sloma & Co.
23 August 2018