China – Emission Control Areas (ECA) (No.12)
We have obtained an update from Huatai Insurance Agency & Consultant Service Ltd., our correspondent in Beijing, China.
- Shanghai Maritime Safety Administration issued a formal notice on 27 August 2018 on implementing requirement of using low sulphur content fuel (not exceeding 0.5% m/m) for ships navigating in Shanghai port area as from 1 October 2018.
- Zhejiang Maritime Safety Administration issued a formal notice on 30 August 2018 on implementing requirement of using low sulphur content fuel for ships destined for Ningbo or Zhoushan as from 1 October 2018.
Please refer to the correspondent’s circular for more details.
For further information, please click here.
Most read News
- China – Establishment of Emission Control Areas (ECA) (No.11)
- China – Interpretation by the Supreme People’s Court of the Application of the Rules of Time Bar in the General Rules of the Civil Laws
- Port State Control – Concentrated Inspection Campaign (Riyadh MOU)