Novel Coronavirus (COVID- Enhanced Quarantine Measures in Korea (No.10)
We would like to report the latest announcement of enhanced quarantine measures by Korea Disease Control and Prevention Agency. As to the former relative information, please refer to Japan P&I News No.1095, No.1098, No.1100, No.1103, No.1105, No.1106 , No.1109, No.1122and No.1126.
Previously, PCR negative certificates had to be issued within 72 hours prior to the vessel’s departure. As of 1 July 2021, PCR negative certificates issued within 72 hours prior to the embarkation date can be accepted as a valid certificate as well only if one of the following conditions is met.
- At the time of arrival in Korea, 14 days or more have passed from the departure date at the port with on-signers.
- Non face to face cargo operation is available. (Please refer to the 15th Update in the attachment for details)
Also, as of 1 July 2021, only the on-signers who joined the vessel in any foreign country on or after 24 February 2021 are required to submit PCR negative certificates.
For more information, please see the attached notice issued by our local correspondents in Korea, Eastern Shipping Co., Ltd. We hope the summary of the regulation on page No. 15-17 will help your understanding of the current measures.
For further information, please click here.
Most read News
- 新型コロナウイルス（COVID-19）－ 韓国入港時の検疫強化（その10）
- Status of Maritime Conventions (as of 1 July 2021)
- Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)－Enhanced Quarantine Measures in Korea (No.9)