Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)－Enhanced Quarantine Measures in Korea (No.6)
We would like to update our Japan P&I News No.1105 in relation to the enhanced quarantine measures by Korea Disease Control and Prevention Agency.
As previously advised, PCR negative certificates are required for all on-signers embarked the vessel in all foreign countries when vessels call at a Korean port.
The more details of PCR negative certificate and test method are announced as follows;
- PCR negative certificate must be issued at the country of embarking port.
- PCR negative certificate must be written either in English or Korean. If not, in addition to the original certificate, the certificate should be translated to English or Korean and the translation certificate should be submitted as well.
- Valid PCR test method is only by “Real-time Reverse Transcription Polymerase Chain Reaction”.
For more information, please see the attached notice issued by our local correspondents in Korea, Eastern Shipping Co., Ltd. For the crews who embarked from the high risk countries (Russia, Nepal, Bangladesh, Kyrgyzstan, Philippines, Uzbekistan), PCR negative certificates must be issued by the designated hospital the same as before.
Since detailed conditions are subject to change, it is highly recommended for members to check the latest information at the time of vessel’s calling through local agents in Korea.
For further information, please click here.
Most read News
- 新型コロナウイルス（COVID-19）－ 韓国入港時の検疫強化（その６）
- Alterations to the Rules of the Association
- Nord Stream 2 and TurkStream－Update on New US Sanctions (No.2)