Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)－Enhanced Quarantine Measures in Korea (No.7)
We would like to report the latest announcement of enhanced quarantine measures by Korea Disease Control and Prevention Agency. As to the former relative information, please refer to Japan P&I News No.1095, No.1098, No.1100, No.1103, No.1105 and No.1106.
As previously advised, PCR negative certificates are required for all on-signers embarked the vessel in the high risk countries and all other foreign countries when vessels call at a Korean port. The high risk countries/area have been changed as follows;
- England (Added on 29th December 2020)
- South Africa (Added on 29th December 2020)
[Uzbekistan was removed on 27th January 2021]
For the crews who embark in the high risk countries, PCR negative certificates must be issued by the designated facilities. Please check the valid facilities through local agents in Korea as those are continuously changed.
Also, the required information on PCR negative certificates is added as of 27th January 2021. As a result, the following items must be stated on PCR negative certificates.
- Name of Donor (the same as on passports)
- Name of Test
- Result of Test
- Issuance date of the certificate
- DOB of Donor
- Date of Test
- Official seal (stamp) or Signature of the facility
For more information, please see the attached notice issued by our local correspondents in Korea, Eastern Shipping Co., Ltd.
For further information, please click here.
Most read News
- 新型コロナウイルス（COVID-19）－ 韓国入港時の検疫強化（その7）
- Myanmar－The Port Situation (No.2)
- Status of Maritime Conventions (as of 1 February 2021)