Recent Navigation Warnings of China Waters No.103
We have obtained the recent navigation warnings of the China Waters issued by China MSA. Please see the following the free translations by the law firm in Shanghai, China, Sloma & Co.
- Announcement on 3d Seismic Acquisition Project of the Submarine Cable of the Work Block Phase II of East Section of Shaleitian
JHT  No.31
China MSA 25 April 2021
- Work duration: 25 April 2021 - 1 September 2021.
- Work content: Operation of 3d Seismic Acquisition Project of the Submarine Cable of the Work Block Phase II of East Section of Shaleitian
- Work area: Waters bounded by the following six points:
A) 38°43′11.247″N / 118°50′48.770″E；
B) 38°41′36.965″N / 118°53′13.696″E；
C) 38°35′18.551″N / 118°46′34.302″E；
D) 38°43′02.424″N / 118°34′40.224″E；
E) 38°46′18.641″N / 118°38′00.897″E；
F) 38°44′39.407″N / 118°52′22.522″E.
- Work boat: “Hai Yang Shi You 751”, “Xin Ye 241”, “Rui Yuan 166”, “Hai Tong Tuo 168”, “Hao Hai 158”, “Hang Ke 7” and “Hong Ke 76”.
- Signals: The workboats should exhibit shapes of “Ball-Diamond-Ball” with towing flag during the day and display lights of “Red-White-Red” during the night.
- Cautions: The work boats should keep watch on VHF16 and dedicated channel of the nearby ports; The work boats should keep paying attention to the movements of the passing vessels and contact the passing vessels in advance. The passing vessels should avoid the work site in progress.
- Announcement on Laying Operation of the 110kV and 35kV Submarine Cables of “Qinhuangdao 32-6” and “Caofeidian 11-1” Project
JHT  No.72
China MSA 25 April 2021
- Work duration: 26 April 2021 - 31 July 2021, round-the-clock operation.
- Work site:
Area I: Water areas bounded by the following 10 points in order:
Area II: Water areas bounded by the following 6 points in order:
Area III: Water areas bounded by the following 4 points in order:
- Work boat: “Ai Lan No.7”, “Jian Ji 3001”, “Guo Liang Tuo 8”, “Guo Liang 32”, “Su Qi Xin Rong 12”, “Fu Chang Tuo” and “Hai Wei Tuo 8625”
- Work mode: The work boats will carry out laying operations of submarine cables in the approved water areas.
- The work boats should exhibit shapes of “Ball-Diamond-Ball” at day and display all-round lights of “Red-White-Red” vertically at night.
- Passing vessels should strengthen lookout and contact the work boats in advance for the avoidance matters. The work boats should keep watch on VHF09/16.
- Announcement on Procurement and Laying Operation (PC) of the 110kV Submarine Cable and Accessories of “Qinhuangdao 32-6” and “Caofeidian 11-1” Project in Caofeidian Harbour Area of Tangshan Port
JHT(2021) No. 65
China MSA 19 April 2021
- Work Unit: Shanghai Foundation Engineering Group Co., Ltd.
- Work Duration: 19 April 2021 - 29 June 2021.
- Work Boats: “Ai Lan No.7”, “Fu Chang Tuo”, “Su Qi Xin Rong 12” and “Guo Liang Tuo 8”
- Work Site: waters bounded by the following 4 points:
A) 38°46′27.87″N / 118°40′31.06″E,
B) 38°52′08.74″N / 118°53′33.44″E,
C) 38°51′50.17″N / 118°53′39.62″E,
D) 38°46′10.93″N / 118°40′43.31″E.
- Work Mode:
Procurement and Laying Operation (PC) of the 110kV Submarine Cable and Accessories of “Qinhuangdao 32-6” and “Caofeidian 11-1” Project in Caofeidian Harbour Area of Tangshan Port
- The work boats should exhibit regulated lights and shapes in obvious places, reasonably lay out the construction caution marks, ensure the normal operation of vessel and keep AIS open normally;
- The work boats should keep watch on VHF, keep proper lookout, designate specially-assigned personnel to strengthen lookout and pay attention to the movements of the passing vessels;
- The work unit should implement security measure according to relevant requirements and prevent the occurrence of pollution and accidents;
- Other vessels passing the vicinity of the work site should sail cautiously, keep a safe distance with the work boats and contact the work boats in advance when necessary;
- The operation should be suspended in case of bad weather and the safety of the workers, work boats and facilities should be ensured.
- Notice of Drilling Operation on Well “YC23-1-1” by “Kan Tan No.3”
QSYHT (2021) No.12
China MSA 13 April 2021
- Work Duration: 13 April 2021 - 31 August 2021.
- Related Vessels:
Drilling platform: “Kan Tan No.3”；
Guard ship: “Kan Tan 225”, “Hai Yang Shi You 672”.
- Work Site: Circular waters centered by 17°27′24.23″N，109°41′16.26″E, with a radius of 1 nm.
- Work Mode: Offshore drilling operation.
- The drilling platform should display signal as regulated. During the nighttime, there will be flashing lights around the vessel and red flashing lights set at the top of the derrick.
- The work boats could be contacted through VHF16/VHF08.
- Passing vessels should strengthen lookout, pay attention to the avoidance, avoid crossing the area centered by the drilling platform with a radius of 1 nm for the safety matters.
- It won’t be further notified if the operation is completed in advance.
Please be advised that all the above navigation warnings were the important pieces selected from the official website of MSA China or that of other local MSAs. Sloma shall not be liable for the veracity of the above navigation warnings or the accuracy of their English and Japanese translations. Neither shall Sloma be liable for any person’s/party’s possible losses/damage which may result from relying upon the above navigation warnings.
Sloma & Co.
26 April 2021
For further information, please click here.
Most read News
- Chinese Water－Adjustment of Annual Summer Fishing Ban Regime (2021)
- New Guidelines for the Carriage of Seed Cake in Containers published (No.3)