Recent Navigation Warnings of China Waters No.101
We have obtained the recent navigation warnings of the China Waters issued by China MSA. Please see the following the free translations by the law firm in Shanghai, China, Sloma & Co.
- Salvage of Shipwreck of M/V “XIN QI SHENG 69” in Deep-water Channel of Yangtze Estuary
HHT (2021) No. 85
China MSA 24 February 2021
- Work duration: 25 February 2021 – 31 May 2021, day-night operation.
- Work site: waters nearby the shipwreck (position approximate: 31°07′01″N/122°16′03″E) in the outside of Deep-water Channel of Yangtze Estuary.
- Work mode: Salvage ship, “Da Li Hao” (LOA: 100m, Molded Breadth: 38m) will carry out shipwreck removal operation and M/V “Dong Nan Qi No.12, Dong Nan Qi No.6” will carry out auxiliary operation on the site.
- The work boats should exhibit operation signals in obvious places, display visible signs at day and flash lights at night towards where the anchor chains enter the waters and keep AIS normally open.
- The work boats should strengthen duty and lookout, keep watch on VHF16 and VHF09, improve the dynamic notification and prepare to take safety measures at any time;
- Vessels passing the work site should keep a safe distance with the work boats, sail cautiously and obey the command of the coastal patrol vessel.
- The operation should be suspended when the force of wind is greater than or equal to the scale of 7 or the visibility is under 1000m.
- 3d Seismic Integrated Acquisition Project of Guangli - Qingnan, Wangjiagang, Bamianhe
LHT (2021) No.44
China MSA 7 February 2021
- Work duration: 1 March 2021 – 30 December 2021.
- Work unit: Sinopec Petroleum Engineering Geophysics Co., Ltd., Shengli Branch
- Work boat: “Sheng Li 703”, “Sheng Li 804”, “Sheng Li 805”, “Guang Yuan 101”, “Guang Yuan107”, “Dong Yuan 1”, “Dong Yuan 7”, “Hai Long 16”, “Lu Li 201”, “Guang Yuan 103” and “Guang Yuan 105”.
- Work site: water areas bounded by
- Work mode: 3d Seismic Integrated Acquisition Project of Guangli - Qingnan, Wangjiagang, Bamianhe.
- Work boats should exhibit and display corresponding signals in accordance with relevant regulations, strengthen duties, keep watch on HF around the clock and timely contact the passing vessels for the safety matters.
- Passing vessels should strengthen lookout and the contact with the work boats, sail cautiously, pay attention to recognizing the signals and keep a safe distance.
- “Kenli 16-1” Oil Field Development Project
LHT (2021) No. 48
China MSA 8 February 2021
- Work Duration: 18 February 2021 – 31 July 2021.
- Work Unit: Offshore Oil Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Work Boat: “Da Li Hao”, “De Bo”, “De Bo 2”, “Hai Gong 121”, “Hai Gong 122”, “Hai Jian 52”, “Hai Jian 56”, “Hai Yang Shi You 226” and “Qing Gang Tuo 26”.
- Work Site: Structure: centered by 37°39′14.822″N，119°31′28.570″ E, with a radius of 1000m;
Point A: 37°39′18.56″N，119°31′30.31″E,
Point B: 37°42′06.01″N，119°35′10.98″E,
Point C: 37°42′06.31″N，119°35′10.19″E,
Point D: 37°39′19.06″N，119°31′29.78″E.
Operate in the areas within 1000 meters from both sides of the line bounded by Point A and Point B.
- Work Mode: Submarine cables:
Point A: 37°42′09.896″N，119°35′10.925″E,
Point B: 37°42′05.735″N，119°35′11.800″E,
Point C: 37°39′18.577″N，119°31′31.513″E,
Point D: 37°39′14.822″N，119°31′28.570″E,
Cable laying operation in the area centered by Point A and Point D, with a radius of 1000 meters. The “Kenli 16-1” Oil Field Development Project will be carried out in waters within 1000 meters from both sides of the lines bounded by Point A, B, C, D.
- The work boats should exhibit and display corresponding signals as regulated, strengthen duty, keep watch on HF 24 hours a day, contact with passing vessels without delay to ensure safety.
- Passing vessels should strengthen lookout, strengthen contact with the work boats, sail cautiously, pay attention to identification of the signals and keep a safe distance with the work boats.
- Offshore seismic data acquisition operation of “Hai Yang Shi You 760”
WHT (2021) No.7
China MSA 8 February 2021
- Work duration: 9 February 2021 – 5 April 2021, round-the-clock operation.
- Work site: water areas in a distance of 61nm to 117nm from north of Wenzhou City, bounded by the following 16 points in order (2000 National Geodetic Coordinate System):
- 27°12′00″N / 121°55′30″E；
- 27°12′00″N / 122°05′00″E；
- 27°35′00″N / 122°20′00″E；
- 27°35′00″N / 122°30′00″E；
- 27°45′00″N / 122°30′00″E；
- 27°45′00″N / 122°40′00″E；
- 27°55′00″N / 122°40′00″E；
- 27°55′00″N / 122°50′00″E；
- 28°00′00″N / 122°50′00″E；
- 28°00′00″N / 123°00′00″E；
- 28°01′00″N / 123°00′00″E；
- 28°01′00″N / 122°30′00″E；
- 27°55′00″N / 122°30′00″E；
- 27°55′00″N / 122°10′00″E；
- 27°45′20″N / 122°10′00″E；
- 27°45′00″N / 121°55′00″E.
- Work mode: The work boat “Hai Yang Shi You 760” (LOA: 75.64 meters; Molded Breadth: 18.4 meters) will conduct 3d seismic geophysical prospecting and acquisition operation. “Hai Yang Shi You 760” will tow 2 solid cables in the length of 8100 m (space between the cables: 100m) with an immersing depth of 20m and then lay the cables in the safety areas after entering the work area and operate along the survey lines at the speed of about 4.2 knots.
- There are yellow tail label fitted at the cable end (displaying white flashlight at night). The work boat will display lights and shapes as regulated in obvious places, strengthen duty and lookout, keep watch on VHF16, keep close attention to the movements of passing vessels and be prepared to take safety measures at any time.
- The operation should be suspended in case of bad weather such us gale.
- Vessels passing the nearby waters should strengthen lookout and contact, sail cautiously, keep a safe distance with the work boat and pass-by slowly.
- On-site contact number: 18622992936
Please be advised that all the above navigation warnings were the important pieces selected from the official website of MSA China or that of other local MSAs. Sloma shall not be liable for the veracity of the above navigation warnings or the accuracy of their English translations. Neither shall Sloma be liable for any person’s/party’s possible losses/damage which may result from relying upon the above navigation warnings.
Sloma & Co.
26 February 2021
For further information, please click here.
Most read News
- Stownet fishing season in Bisan Seto 2021－The expected navigable water area in the traffic lane during the peak season
- Status of Maritime Conventions (as of 1 April 2021)