Recent Navigation Warnings of China Waters No.98
We have obtained the recent navigation warnings of the China Waters issued by China MSA. Please see the following the free translations by the law firm in Shanghai, China, Sloma & Co.
- Notice of Drilling Operation on Well “LD3-4-1” by “Kan Tan No.3”
QSYHT (2020) No.37
China MSA 20 November 2020
- Work Duration: 20 November 2020 – 28 February 2021.
- Related Vessels:
Drilling platform: “KAN TAN No.3”;
Guard ship: “HAI YANG SHI YOU 671”, “KAN TAN 225”.
- Work Site: Waters centered by 17°56′12.866″N/108°18′45.168″E, with a radius of 1nm.
- Work Mode: Offshore drilling operation.
- Workboats should display signal as regulated. During the nighttime, there will be flashing lights around the workboats and red flashing lights set at the top of the derrick.
- Workboats could be contacted through VHF16/VHF08.
- Passing vessels should strengthen lookout, pay attention to the avoidance, avoid crossing the area centered by the workboats with a radius of 1nm for the safety matters.
- It won’t be further notified if the operation is completed in advance.
- Well Testing Operation for CB481 in Chengdao Work Area
LHT(2020) No. 465
China MSA 14 November 2020
- Work Duration: 17 November 2020 – 17 February 2021.
- Work Unit: SINOPEC SHENGLI OILFIELD CO., LTD, DOWNHOLE OPERATION COMPANY
- Work Boat: “SHENG LI ZUO YE XIN YI”, “SHENG LI 291”, “SHENG LI 242”, “SHENG LI 233”, “SHENG LI 232” and “SHENG LI 221”.
- Work Site: water area centered by 38°12′07.03″N/118°59′48.97″E, with a radius of 500m.
- The workboats should exhibit corresponding signals as regulated, strengthen duty, keep watch on HF 24 hours a day, contact with passing vessels without delay to ensure safety.
- Passing vessels should strengthen lookout, strengthen contact with workboats, sail cautiously, pay attention to identification of the signals and keep a safe distance with the workboats.
- Backfilling Operation of the Submarine Pipelines between Diaoliang and Xiushan Island for the Pipeline Connection Project of LNG Receiving and ReFilling Station of Zhoushan
ZHT(2020) No. 152
China MSA 14 November 2020
- Work Duration: 15 November 2020 – 31 December 2020
- Work Site: waters between Diaoliang and Xiushan Island of Zhoushan, bounded by the following points (2000 National Geodetic Coordinate System):
- Work Boat: “SHUN JUN 003”, “ZHE JIAO BO 67”, “BO XIANG 15”, “DA RUN 28”, “LIN LONG 003”, “LIN LONG 006”, “LIN LONG 001”, “YUAN YANG 8608” and “YUAN YANG 8517” will carry out the backfilling operation in the above work site.
- Workboats should display lights and shapes in obvious places as regulated, keep watch on VHF16 and VHF69.
- The guard ships, “ZHE DAI 67018”, “ZHE XIANG JI 800”, “HAI JIAO 007” and “ZHE DAI 66390” (contacted via VHF16) will carry out security operation on site. Any vessel sailing near the above work site should obey the management by Zhoushan VTS and command of the on-site guard ships.
- Announcement on Risk Investigation of the Stress of the Mixed Transportation Pipeline between CFD “11-612-1WHPE” and CFD “11-612-1WHPD”
JHT (2020) No.110
China MSA 12 November 2020
- Work Duration: 12 November 2020 – 31 December 2020.
- Work Content: Risk investigation of the stress of the Mixed Transportation Pipeline between CFD “11-6/12-1WHPE” and CFD “11-6/12-1WHPD”
- Work Site: Waters bounded by the following four points:
- Work Boat: “HAI YANG SHI YOU 791”
- Signals: Workboat should exhibit shape of “Ball-Diamond-Ball” at day and display all-round light of “Red-White-Red” at night.
Workboat should keep watch on VHF16 and VHF17; Workboat should strengthen lookout and contact with the passing vessels in advance. Passing vessels should bypass the workboat in operation and pass-by slowly and should not drop anchors, drag anchors and carry out trawling operation in the work site.
Please be advised that all the above navigation warnings were the important pieces selected from the official website of MSA China or that of other local MSAs. Sloma shall not be liable for the veracity of the above navigation warnings or the accuracy of their English and Japanese translations. Neither shall Sloma be liable for any person’s/party’s possible losses/damage which may result from relying upon the above navigation warnings.
Sloma & Co.
26 November 2020
For further information, please click here.
Most read News
- Recent Navigation Warnings of China Waters No.97
- International Group Reinsurance Programme for 2021/22 Policy Year