Recent Navigation Warnings of China Waters No.100
We have obtained the recent navigation warnings of the China Waters issued by China MSA. Please see the following the free translations by the law firm in Shanghai, China, Sloma & Co.
- Announcement on Location of Newly-built Wellhead Platform of Phase I of 33-1 South Oil Field of Qinhuangdao
JHT (2021) No.5
China MSA 14 January 2021
The development project of Phase I of 33-1 South Oil Field in Qinhuangdao has been completed. We now hereby announce relevant issues concerning the newly-built wellhead platform, WHPA Platform of 33-1 South Oil Field of Qinhuangdao as follows:
- Location of Platform: 39°09′20.577″N/119°21′29.311″E
- Light and Sound Signal
WHPA Platform of 33-1 South Oil Field of Qinhuangdao set six obstruction lights, one on the radar support of helicopter deck (Morse (U) cycle of 15 seconds, range of 10nm and light intensity of 1400CD, synchronously flashing), five white-light navigation lights (Morse (U) cycle of 30 seconds), a fog horn with the range of 2nm and a fog horn with the range of 0.5nm.
- WHPA Platform of 33-1 South Oil Field of Qinhuangdao is connected with WHP Platform of 33-1 Oil Field of Qinhuangdao by a trestle. Passing vessels should sail cautiously and avoid the platforms and the trestle connecting the platforms.
- Irrelevant vessels are forbidden to sail into the waters centered by the WHP Platform of 33-1 Oil Field of Qinhuangdao (39°09′17.938″N/119°21′30.531″E), with a radius of 500m.
- Adjustment of Navigational Aids and Facilities in Lanshan Harbour Area of Rizhao Port
LHT (2021) No.24
China MSA 22 January 2021
As of today, Lanshan Harbour Area of Rizhao Port adjusted one light beacon and removed the Lighted Buoy No. 405. The detailed parameters of the light beacon are as follows:
Name: Light Beacon of Berth No.6 of Lanqiao of Lanshan Harbor Area
Location (2000 National Geodetic Coordinate System): 35°06′36″.1N/119°25′23″.0E
Characteristic of light: ISO/green/4s
Elevation of light: 13.9m
Height of beacon: 11m
Shape feature: Steel-tube band construction chequered with black and white with polyurea coating
- Announcement on Safe Operation Zone of the Development Project of the Experimental Area of “Bozhong 19-6” Condensate Gas Field
LHT (2021) No.23
China MSA 22 January 2021
- Work duration: 22 January 2021 – 1 July 2028.
- Work unit: CNOOC (China) Co., Ltd, Tianjin Branch.
- Work site:
- Location of the newly-built platform, the WHPA Platform of “Bozhong 19-6” Condensate Gas Field: 38°25′35.129″N/119°03′50.854″E. The safe operation zone is centered by the platform, with a radius of 500m.
- Location of the newly-built pipeline cable:
- Oil-water mixed transmission pipeline between WHPA Platform of “Bozhong 19-6” Condensate Gas Field and WHPB Platform of “Bozhong 19-4”: Coordinate of WHPA Platform of “Bozhong 19-6”: 38°25′35.129″N/119°03′50.854″E; Coordinate of WHPB Platform of “Bozhong 19-4”: 38°22′29.069″N/119°05′38.402″E.
- Gas transmission pipeline between WHPA Platform of “Bozhong 19-6” Condensate Gas Field and BOP Platform of “Bozhong 13-1”: Coordinate of WHPA Platform of “Bozhong 19-6”: 38°25′35.129″N/119°03′50.854″E; Coordinate of BOP Platform of “Bozhong 13-1”: 38°33′00.456″N/119°03′56.750″E.
- Submarine cable between BOP Platform of “Bozhong 13-1” and WHPA Platform of “Bozhong 19-6” Condensate Gas Field: Coordinate of BOP Platform of “Bozhong 13-1”: 38°33′00.456″N/119°03′56.750″E; Coordinate of WHPA Platform of “Bozhong 19-6”: 38°25′35.129″N/119°03′50.854″E.
The waters within 500 meters from both sides of the pipes are the protection zone of the pipes.
- Irrelevant vessels are forbidden to enter the safe operation zone.
- Anchoring is prohibited in the protection zone of the pipes.
- Announcement on the Laying of Pipeline Cable and Installation of Over-water and Underwater Structure of the Development Project of “Lingshui 17-2” Gas Field
QSYHT (2021) No.2
China MSA 8 January 2021
- Work duration: 8 January 2021 – 31 December 2021.
- Work boat: “Hai Yang Shi You 201”, “Hai Yang Shi You 285”, “Hai Yang Shi You 286”, “Hai Yang Shi You 287”, “Hai Yang Shi You 289”, “Hai Yang Shi You 291”, “Hai Yang Shi You 681”, “Hai Yang Shi You 691”, “Hai Yang Shi You 708”, “Bei Hai Jiu 101”, “Bei Hai Jiu 112”, “Bei Hai Jiu 131”, “De Shen”, “Hua Hu”, “Xin Run 15”, “Xin Run 16”, “Zhong Jiao Hai Gong 001”, “SEVEN BOREALIS” and “SEVEN EAGLE”, 19 vessels in total.
- Work site:
Waters bounded by the following 18 points in order:
- Work mode:
Laying of pipeline cable and installation of over-water and underwater structure.
- Work boats should display lights and shapes as regulated.
- Work boats could be contacted via VHF16/VHF17.
- Work boats and guard ships should strengthen lookout, pay attention to the movement of passing vessels, contact the passing vessels voluntarily and take safety measures timely.
- Passing vessels should strengthen lookout, pay attention to the avoidance and avoid conducting operations such as dropping anchors, dragging anchors and trawling for the safety matters.
- It won’t be further notified if the operation is completed in advance.
Please be advised that all the above navigation warnings were the important pieces selected from the official website of MSA China or that of other local MSAs. Sloma shall not be liable for the veracity of the above navigation warnings or the accuracy of their English and Japanese translations. Neither shall Sloma be liable for any person’s/party’s possible losses/damage which may result from relying upon the above navigation warnings.
Sloma & Co.
27 January 2021
For further information, please click here.
Most read News
- Status of Maritime Conventions (as of 1 March 2021)
- Argentina－Wash damage and speed regulation, River Plate and Parana River