Recent Navigation Warnings of China Waters No.85
We have obtained the recent navigation warnings of the China Waters issued by China MSA. Please see the following the free translations by the law firm in Shanghai, China, Sloma & Co.
※ Information about geographical coordinate system which is applied to the position of the work site on each article was not obtained.
- Salvage operation of shipwreck in waters due east of Sijiao Mountain of Zhoushan sea area
China MSA 22 October 2019
- Work duration: 20 October 2019 – 20 December 2019.
- Work site: water area due east of Sijiao Mountain of Zhoushan sea area, i.e. waters centered by 30°43′47.4″N/122°34′52.8″E (2000 National Geodetic Coordinate System), with a radius of 500 meters.
- Workboat and work mode: “Kang Xin 8” will conduct salvage operations on the sunken vessel “Yu Xin Huo 13176”. Workboat will drop horoscopes anchors at the bow and stern of the boat in the above work site, each anchor chain is 100 meters in length. “Kang Xin 6” and “Hai Yang 17” will conduct supporting operation on site.
- Workboats should display lights and shapes as regulated and keep watch on VHF 16 during the work.
- Irrelevant vessels are forbidden to enter the work site.
- There are guard ships (contact with VHF 16) performing security duties on site, any vessels sailing near the work area should obey the command of the on-site guard ships.
- Announcement on survey of submarine cable route of shore power application project of QHD32-6 Oil Fields
China MSA 14 October 2019
- Work duration: 14 October 2019 – 23 November 2019, daily work from 0600hrs till 1800hrs.
- Work site:
Area 1: bounded by following Point A to Point F
Point A: 39°15′56.24″N/119°09′16.84″E
Point B: 39°09′07.02″N/119°14′16.88″E
Point C: 39°08′29.92″N/119°13′29.76″E
Point D: 39°08′41.33″N/119°13′14.95″E
Point E: 39°09′09.75″N/119°13′51.05″E
Point F: 39°15′48.21″N/119°08′58.76″E
Area 2: bounded by following Point G to Point J
Point G: 39°05′41.36″N/119°10′49.83″E
Point H: 39°04′51.62″N/119°10′47.51″E
Point I: 39°04′51.47″N/119°10′26.07″E
Point J: 39°05′41.17″N/119°10′23.23″E
Area 3: bounded by following Point K to Point N
Point K: 39°03′46.33″N/119°03′23.51″E
Point L: 39°02′47.09″N/119°02′41.40″E
Point M: 39°02′46.70″N/119°02′17.57″E
Point N: 39°03′54.15″N/119°03′05.38″E
Area 4: bounded by following Point O to Point V
Point O: 38°52′11.82″N/118°53′44.71″E
Point P: 38°53′28.76″N/118°56′42.39″E
Point Q: 38°59′43.88″N/119°00′08.11″E
Point R: 39°01′02.33″N/119°01′03.64″E
Point S: 39°00′30.59″N/119°01′04.44″E
Point T: 38°59′37.05″N/119°00′26.45″E
Point U: 38°53′17.30″N/118°56′58.71″E
Point V: 38°51′54.79″N/118°53′48.18″E
- Work boat: “Hai Yang Shi You 707”
- Work mode: Workboat will conduct survey operation on submarine cable route in approved water areas.
- During the operation, the workboat should display shapes of “Ball-Diamond-Ball” at day and display lights of “Red-White-Red” at night
- Workboats should keep watch on VHF09/16.
- Passing vessels should strengthen lookout and contact the workboats to discuss the avoidance matters in advance. Contact number of “Hai Yang Shi You 707”: 022-59886018.
- Maintenance operation of submarine pipeline in Dongying
China MSA 14 October 2019
- Work duration: 14 October 2019 – 30 October 2020.
- Work unit: Shandong Haisheng Ocean Engineering Group Co., Ltd.
- Workboats: “Shun Da Tuo 2” and “Rui Yuan 161”.
- Work content: maintenance operation of submarine pipeline in areas within a range of 500 meters from both sides of the area bounded by Point (38°08′59.945″N/119°06′53.410″E) and Point (38°08′55.670″N/119°07′12.334″E).
- Workboats should exhibit corresponding signals as regulated, strengthen duties, keep watch on HF around the clock and contact the passing vessels timely for the safety matters.
- Passing vessels should strengthen lookout and the contact with the workboats, sail cautiously, pay attention to signal identification and keep a safety distance.
- Workboats should receive weather information timely and make corresponding arrangements based on the change of weather and sea conditions.
- Workboats should report the work progress and work schedule to Dongying MSA timely and be subject to the supervision of Dongying MSA.
- Workboats should report the movements of the vessels after completion of the operation.
- Announcement on sunken vessel in Dalun Anchorage of Bayuquan Harbor Area of Yingkou Port
China MSA 21 October 2019
All relevant units and vessels,
There exists a sunken ship (wooden fishing boat) at the position of 40°22′01.78″N/121°51′33″.45E in waters of Dalun Anchorage of Bayuquan Harbor Area of Yingkou Port. The ship is named “Liao Ying Yu 35186” and she is now completely sunken in the water but 4.6 meters above the seabed.
Please be advised that all the above navigation warnings were the important pieces selected from the official website of MSA China or that of other local MSAs. Sloma shall not be liable for the veracity of the above navigation warnings or the accuracy of their English translations. Neither shall Sloma be liable for any person’s/party’s possible losses/damage which may result from relying upon the above navigation warnings.
Sloma & Co.
25 October 2019