Recent Navigation Warnings of China Waters No.123
We have obtained the recent navigation warnings of the China Waters issued by China MSA. Please see the following the free translations by the law firm in Shanghai, China, Sloma & Co.
- Announcement on Designating the Temporary Safe Operation Zone for Emergency Repair Project of Submarine Cable of Platform BZ35-2CEPA
China MSA 23 December 2022
- Period and range of temporary safe operation zone:
Bohai; From 24 December 2022 to 30 June 2023, the following water area was designated as the temporary safe operation zone for the emergency repair operation of submarine cable of Platform BZ35-2CEPA:
Waters within 1000m from both sides of the line connected by 38°07′59.83″N/119°43′34.53″E and 38°04′19.06″N/119°46′28.08″E.
“Hai Yang Shi You 287”, “Hai Yang Shi You 691”, “Hai Run Zhi Xing 6”, “Xing Run Zhi Yuan”, “Ao Hai Tuo 1”, “Chuang Xing Tuo 001”.
- The workboats should display signals as regulated, strengthen lookout, improve the implementation of the liable subject of maritime traffic safety and prepare for bad weather.
- Irrelevant vessels are forbidden to enter the safe operation zone without permission; In case any vessel indeed needs to enter the temporary safe operation zone, she should contact the workboats for coordination in advance and timely avoids the workboats.
- Drilling Operation on Well “LF16-3-1” by Drilling Platform “Nan Hai No.6”
YHT (2022) No.141
China MSA 23 December 2022
- Work Duration: 24 December 2022 – 24 February 2023.
- Work Site: Waters centered by Well “LF16-3-1” (21°31.60′N/116°33.85′E), with a radius of 1nm.
- Workboat: Drilling Platform “Nan Hai No.6”, “Hai Yang Shi You 678” and “De Ze”.
- Waters centered by the Drilling Platform “Nan Hai No.6” with a radius of 1nm is the safe operation zone and other irrelevant vessels are forbidden to enter the safe operation zone.
- Workboats should display lights and shapes as regulated in obvious places and keep AIS on normally.
- Workboats should strengthen duties on VHF CH16/CH77 and contact the passing vessels timely.
- Passing vessels should strengthen lookout and pay attention to the avoidance.
- Announcement on Drilling Operation by “Nan Hai No.7” on Well “DF1-1-C1H”
QSYHT (2022) No.69
China MSA 20 December 2022
- Work duration: 20 December 2022 – 31 March 2023.
- Work boat: Drilling platform “Nan Hai No.7”;
Guard ships: “Hai Yang Shi You 670” and “Hai Yang Shi You 671”.
- Safe operation zone:
Circular waters bounded by 18°33′17.43″N/107°46′26.58″E, with a radius of 1nm.
- Work mode: offshore drilling operation.
- The drilling platform should display signals as regulated. There are signal lights flashing around the hull at night and there are red flash lights at the top of the derrick.
- The workboats should be contacted via VHF16/VHF8.
- Passing vessels should strengthen lookout, pay attention to the avoidance, avoid passing the safe operation zone for the safety matters.
- It won’t be further notified if the operation is completed in advance.
- Construction of Laying Operation (Phase I) of 66kV Submarine Cable of CGN Xiangshan Tuci Offshore Wind Power Project
YHT (2022) No.451
China MSA 14 December 2022
- Work duration: 15 December 2022 – 9 March 2023.
- Work site:
Sea water at 1.5 nm to the southeast of Dongyu Mountain in coastal area of Xiangshan of Ningbo, i.e. waters bounded by the following points in order (CGCS2000):
- Mobile Safe Operation zone:
Water area in the above work site within 300 meters in front of and behind the cable laying ships, "Jian Lan 1" and "Chang Yan 19" respectively, and within 300 meters from the port and starboard side of the above vessels respectively.
- Work mode:
The cable laying ships, "Jian Lan 1" and "Chang Yan 19" use two anchors mooring in the above work site and carry out cable laying operations in the sequence of operation. During the operation, “Kang Nuo Tuo 7”, “He Xie Tuo 16”, “Kang Nuo 16”, “Kang Nuo 18”, “Zhong Nan 988” will carry out auxiliary works such as towing and security.
- The workboats should implement all the safety and anti-pollution measures, display lights and shapes in obvious places day and night, display visible marks towards where the anchors enter the waters, strengthen duties and lookout and keep watch on VHF16, keep a sufficient safe distance with the wind turbine of the wind power plant and take necessary safety measures when needed.
- Timely listen to the weather forecast and relevant warning information. In case of bad weather such as cold wave and gale, the operation should be suspended and the vessels and relevant personnel should evacuate timely.
- During the operation, passing vessels and other vessels in operation nearby should strengthen lookout and contact, keep a safety distance with the workboats and pass-by slowly from the outside of the safe operation zone.
Please be advised that all the above navigation warnings were the important pieces selected from the official website of MSA China or that of other local MSAs. Sloma shall not be liable for the veracity of the above navigation warnings or the accuracy of their English and Japanese translations. Neither shall Sloma be liable for any person’s/party’s possible losses/damage which may result from relying upon the above navigation warnings.
Sloma & Co.
25 December 2022
For further information, please click here.
Most read News
- Notice of Cancellation in respect of War Risks for Certain Covers
- [VIDEO SEMINARS] “Preventing Damage to Harbour Facilities－Part 1 & Part 2”