Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)－Enhanced Quarantine Measures in Korea (No.11)
We would like to report the latest announcement of enhanced quarantine measures by Korea Disease Control and Prevention Agency.
Previously, PCR negative certificates had to be issued within 72 hours prior to the vessel’s departure. As of 1 July 2021, PCR negative certificates issued within 72 hours prior to the embarkation date can be accepted as a valid certificate as well only if both of the following conditions are met.
- At the time of arrival in Korea, 14 days or more have passed from the departure date at the port with on-signers.
- Non face to face cargo operation is available.
As we advised you in Japan P&I News No.1129 dated 15 July 2021, PCR negative certificates issued within 72 hours prior to the embarkation date can be accepted as a valid certificate as well. According to our correspondents, it seems that some quarantine offices require both conditions are met, thus we update the information as above.
It is highly recommended for members to check the latest information at the time of vessel’s calling through local agents in Korea.
Also, the current high risk countries are Philippines, South Africa, Bangladesh, Pakistan, India, Indonesia, Uzbekistan, The U.K., Myanmar, Turkey, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan and Russia.
For more information, please see the attached notice issued by our local correspondents in Korea, Eastern Shipping Co., Ltd.
For further information, please click here.
Most read News
- 新型コロナウイルス（COVID-19）－ 韓国入港時の検疫強化（その11）
- Electronic (Paperless) Trading－Update to E-TITLE－Change of Ownership and approval of Corda eBL as replacement of E-TITLE
- Vaccination of Seafarers－Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) relating to P&I Club Cover