Recent Navigation Warnings of China Waters No.86
We have obtained the recent navigation warnings of the China Waters issued by China MSA. Please see the following the free translations by the law firm in Shanghai, China, Sloma & Co.
- Announcement on the Newly-established Isolated Danger Marker of the Sunken Ship “Jin Mao 6999” in Bohai Waters
JHT (2019) No.88
China MSA 6 November 2019
According to the beacon mark dynamic published by Tianjin Beacon Department of The Navigation Guarantee Center of North China Sea of MOT (JBJZ (2019) No.88), an Isolated Danger Marker will be set at 180 meters due southeast of the Sunken Ship “Jin Mao 6999” in Bohai waters from now on, detailed parameters of the beacon are as follows:
- Name: Buoy Light of the Sunken Ship “Jin Mao 6999”
- Location (WGS-84): 38°33′04″.74N/118°51′24″.96E
- Light Characteristics: FL (2) White Light 5s
- Shape/Feature: Black-Red-Black Pillar Buoy with two black spherical top marks
- Structure: Steel buoy light
- Type of Use: Isolated Danger Marker
- Remark: Newly-established
- Announcement on 3d Seismic Data Acquisition Project of Submarine Cable of Project “Bozhong 19-6”
JHT (2019) No. 92
China MSA 15 November 2019
- Work duration: 15 November 2019 – 31 December 2019.
- Work content: 3d seismic data acquisition project of submarine cable of Project “Bozhong 19-6”.
- Work site: Water areas bounded by the following 4 points:
- Workboat: “Hai Yang Shi You 751”, “Rui Yuan 166”, “Xin Ye 241”, “Hai You Kan 1” and “Hai Tong Tuo 168”.
- Signals: Workboats should exhibit shapes of “Ball-Diamond-Ball” and hang towing flags at day and display lights of “Red-White-Red” at night
- Cautions: Workboats should keep watch on VHF 16; Workboats should pay attention to the movements of passing vessels constantly and contact passing vessels in advance. Passing vessels should avoid the work site where the operation is in progress.
- Fault repair operation of SEA-ME-WE 3 Submarine Optical Fiber Cable Seg1.11
China MSA 20 November 2019
- Work site: Water areas bounded by following 4 points:
- Safe operation and security water areas:Waters centered by the repair ship, with a radius of 1000 meters is the safe operation water area. Waters of 1 nm off the safe operation water area is the security water area.
- Work duration: 25 November 2019 – 24 December 2019.
- Workboat: M/V “CS FU AN” (Panamanian repair ship).
- Workboats should keep watch on VHF 08/16 and display operation signals as regulated.
- Vessels scheduled to enter and leave Guang’ao Harbor Area should contact the workboat in advance to coordinate, learn current operation position of the ship and ensure the safety of the vessel entering and leaving port.
- Passing vessels should keep watch on VHF08/16. There are guard ships set on site, passing vessels should pay attention to the lookout, sail cautiously and pass-by through the outside of the safe operation area for the safety matters.
- Laying Operation of the Submarine Cable between CGN Daishan 4# Offshore Wind Plant and Yushan
China MSA 15 November 2019
- Work duration: 16 November 2019 – 30 August 2020.
- Work site: waters between work site of CGN Daishan 4# Offshore Wind Plant (Phase I) and Dasyushan, which is bounded by the following 4 points within a range of 200 meters from both sides (2000 National Geodetic Coordinate System):
- Work mode and vessels: “Jian Lan 1” will conduct laying operation of the submarine cable in the above water areas. “Long Tao 1”, “Long Tao 2” and “Tong Heng Tuo 1” will conduct supporting operations on the work site.
- During the operation, the main work boat will drop horoscopes anchors, each anchor chain is 200 meters in length. The workboats should display visible signs in the place where the anchor chains enter the waters, display regulated lights and shapes in obvious places, keep watch on VHF16 and report the movements of the vessels initiatively.
- There are guard ships, “Hu Nan Lao 1”, “Hua Tai 9”, “Zhe Ding 62107” and “Zhe Ding 58014” (contact with VHF16) performing security duties on site, any vessels sailing near the above water areas should obey the command of the on-site guard ships.
- On-site contact number: 13587099394.
Please be advised that all the above navigation warnings were the important pieces selected from the official website of MSA China or that of other local MSAs. Sloma shall not be liable for the veracity of the above navigation warnings or the accuracy of their English translations. Neither shall Sloma be liable for any person’s/party’s possible losses/damage which may result from relying upon the above navigation warnings.
Sloma & Co.
26 November 2019
For further information, please click here.
Most read News
- Singapore – Increase of Limits of Liability for Maritime Claims
- Update of Sanctions Summary Matrix