Akashi Kaikyo Traffic Route and its vicinity in 2023－Result of navigation safety measures
We have provided information through our Japan P&I News No.1211 dated 3 March 2023 on the navigation safety measures during fishing season in Aksahi Kaikyo Traffic Route and its vicinity in 2023. We have been notified by Licensed Inlandsea Pilots’ Association on the result of the safety measures as follows.
1. Number of escort boats organised: 0
2. Number of vessels that adjusted traffic route entry: 43
3. Number of vessels that cancelled traffic route entry: 0
4. Number of reports from vessels that altered course due to fishing boats etc.: 0
For further information, please click here.
Most read News
- Akashi Kaikyo Traffic Route and its vicinity in 2023－Navigation safety measures during the fishing season
- Appreciation for the 2023 Renewal