Legal Seminar － “CMA CGM LIBRA: Passage plans”, “Recent English charterparty cases” and “IMO 2020” (Place: Singapore)
- Tuesday 11 June 2019
- 15:00 - 17:00（Registration 14:30）
- 1. Mr. Harry Hirst, Partner & Master Mariner
2. Ms. Maureen Poh, Partner
3. Mr. Corin Ricketts, Managing Associate / Mr. David Berkeley, Senior Marine Manager & Solicitor
Ince & Co. LLP (Singapore)
- 1. "CMA CGM LIBRA: Passage plans - are ship owners now at greater risk of liability for navigational errors?"
- Explanation about the English Court's decision in Alize 954 and CMA CGM SA v Allianz Elementar Versicherungs AG & Others (the CMA CGM LIBRA) and its potential implications for ship owners.
2. "Recent English charterparty cases on contractual interpretation"
- Illustration of the importance of interpreting contructal terms of charterparty by discussing three recent English charterparty decisions: The "Pacific Voyager", "A v. B" and The "Arctic".
3. "IMO 2020: Potential risks and liabilities for ship owners"
- Focusing on the new BIMCO clauses under NYPE and Shelltime 4.
Singapore Conference Room of Ince & Co. LLP (Singapore)
5 Shenton Way #19-01 UIC Building Singapore 068808 URL : https://www.incegdlaw.com/en/locations/singapore/office-locations/singapore
Singapore Singapore Branch
Phone : +65 6224 6451