Policies & Countermeasures Regarding COVID-19
To the Members
In accordance with the spread of COVID-19, The Japan P&I Club hereby announces the following policies and countermeasures intended to deter the further spread of the virus and to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our staff. These policies are already in effect.
The Club recommends the following with regard to commuting to and from work:
- The use of telework and flextime
- Cancellation or postponement in holding or participating in of meeting, seminars or other such events
- Postponing or canceling conferences, meetings, and seminars involving many people
- Infection prevention and physical condition management through washing hands, gargling and encouraging alcohol disinfection of fingers
- Conduct various online meetings
- Postponing or canceling of business trip to some areas
- Postponing or canceling visits to our members
When an accident, other urgent matter occurred, please connect with our emergency contacts.
The Japan P&I Club’s priority will continue to be the deterrence of further infection, as well as the safety and wellbeing of our employees, business partners and clients. We will continue to consider the deployment of additional policies if deemed necessary.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this time.